or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

So the existence of this app would indicate demand for HealthKit integration for FitBit devices. Perhaps FitBit should reconsider supporting HealthKit instead of the boilerplate "we are closely monitoring the situation as it develops" (read: "no, GTFO bitches") responses they've given so far. If Googs does their own versions of a HealthKit api, FitBit will have to rethink its business model from selling subscription services to being profitable as a device maker that...
It's kind of like reading AppleInsider forums. The knee-jerk "but but but Android" never gets old.  
Great to see pagers are still relevant. Like it's 1988.
But GTAT's website says they are industry leaders in advanced sapphire manufacturing.
It'll just make samsung gear fans lust for larger and larger watches until they are six inches across and look like a Galaxy Note 4 strapped to your forearm. Then, and only then will the circle of wearable stupidity be complete.
AAPL Y U NO LIEK COMIC SANS? /s
Real beer goggles are the only augmented reality I'm interested in
Be sure to let use know how much it hurts when your hypothetical "something Apple had no intention of actually producing" happens. Then justify how Google is entitled to seize Apple's patents.
Notifications. I can see it now. "LinkedIn update: Mike Smith, Sarah Anderson and 2 others just connected with Donna Paige. Swipe to read more..." Ugh, gives new meaning to the old expression: "not on my watch."
It looks pretty nice but maybe it's because it looks like something Apple makes.