or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

WWGD (What Would Google Do): play a McDonald's ad before each song. I mean, that is essentially the model that FM radio uses, only it's more like an ad for every other song
They were going to find and steal that music from Google YouTube anyways. Might as well give artists a few pennies than nothing. /s
The important thing is that "more than few" (LOL) iPhone fans become Samsung S6 owners because Sammy has a closer copy of the iPhone design language this time. AS IF.
Fry's has one of the worst maintained Apple areas around. Computers are locked to password protected store accounts requiring a commissioned salesman to unlock it, and no they won't leave you to play with the computer unless they're standing next to you hoping to ring you up. Only one of each Mac SKU is on display, maybe less. And the Apple aisles usually now share shelf space with Microsoft Surface and Samsung tablets and accessories because commissioned salesmen don't...
It's payback for all the anti-Apple trolling from the UK posted on these forums /s
 Actually, no. It's not that simple. If you're interested in a long response... keep reading It sounds like you're saying "Windows 10 is designed to run on 1GB" and implying that Mac OS X isn't (the original iMac had less than 1GB, but was capable of running OS X). And of course, virtual memory of both modern Windows and OS X originated in the 1980s (NT and Mach kernels) when workstations and servers measured RAM in megabytes. (Don't forget that a version of OS X kernel...
Meh. Rampant consumerism now has an easy button. It'd be better if the dash button appeared on your Apple Watch and all you needed to do was a force touch to reorder more.
Haier. Right. Don't they make like air humidifiers and I dunno, bug zappers maybe? It's the last manufacturer that I would choose to make a netbook ChromeBook.
Stop the press!Seriously.Windows 8 is still a suck fest. "Now" didn't fix it. It's like saying "Internet Explorer isn't as bad now." Oh yes it is. Even Microsoft knows it.
It's like saying Audi fans have been waiting for years for the Koreans to copy Audi designs, and now that Hyundai has, they can't wait to dump their Audi for a Hyundai.