or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

You just did.
To keep perpetuating that narrative that iPad doesn't have enough RAM. By moving the goalposts, the iPad is perpetually slammed as inadequate. Surely you've caught on to these trolling tactics by now.
Four apps to unlimited number of apps...If "unlimited number" was possible, you would then ask to run "unlimited + 1" just to keep moving that goalpost.
Hardly. They can advertise that they were fired by none other than Apple. Sure, if you read fine print it mentions budget and schedule overruns, but hey...its construction. Do you want a half-finished building now or a finished one later for more money than we agreed to up front?
First solar panels on fire, then chlorine gas, now this. Another sign of Tim Cook's failure to manage his supply chain. Steve Jobs would never approve of this lavish construction project, despite the fact that it was his idea. /s
When the employees arrive at their new Swedish work stations, they'll have to assemble the chairs and desks themselves anyways.
Nope.This line of unreason can help justify anything. For example: you can use Area 51 for testing secret planes and keep dead aliens at Area 51 at the same time.
BREAKING: The phone, music player, mail, and mobile Safari apps are native and cannot be uninstalled from the iPhone either. Post your cries of outrage below. Complementary google ads will be served.
There would probably be less hate of AAC if people knew that Apple didn't invent it and assume that it was an Apple proprietary format. I know people IRL who think that. It is not.  People slam Thunderbolt and DisplayPort for the same reason: they think it's kooky Apple trying to lock their customers into their "proprietary" formats again when everybody knows USB 3.0 is good enough for everything.
Personally, I'm excited about this service, and I can't wait to try it out. I like that ideas behind the service, and I hope it does "move the needle" on bringing artists, music fans, and media together. I don't know if it will work, but I think Apple should be recognized for trying, and engaging artists and industry veterans like Trent Reznor and Jimmy Iovine in crafting the service. Give it try before you slam it. And btw the audiophile purists are listening to and...