or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

MobileMe Drive is back!
People made up their minds about Apple based on what the company does in the real world, not the fake world of the commercial.For example:Real world: Oprah loves her iPadFake world: Oprah tweets how much she loves her SurfaceReal world: Ellen takes selfie with her iPhoneFake world: Ellen takes selfie with a Samsung phoneReal world: Gary Oldman uses an iPhoneFake world: Gary Oldman says blah blah blah HTC M8Real World: Olympic athletes in Sochi shown on TV using their...
IBM retreated completely from B2C itself, but sells services to help other businesses do B2C. Microsoft had a pretty solid smartphone OS business after defeating Palm OS for the title. Then the iPhone wiped that smirk off Ballmer's face.
It won't save Windows Phone.
Depends. Is it a golden leak?
How much are nowhereelse.fr paying for each leak? Anyone know?
So about your question: "how did they get photos from iCloud?" The answer is, apparently, if you backup your phone to iCloud, the photos, videos can be retrieved from the backup file.
A found a pretty even-handed and readable explanation of the exploit used on Ars: http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/09/what-jennifer-lawrence-can-teach-you-about-cloud-security/ There was an iCloud vulnerability, and an exploit called iBrute was released the day before the breach (yesterday). Apple has since patched it (early this morning). It was a kind of brute password attack. It looks like they went after celebrities. It wasn't a mass password grab of random...
I don't know anything about that. What do I look like, a 4chan cellar dweller?
 I was referencing that UK newspaper which Murdoch used to own. The one that hacked celebrity voice mails for profit.