or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

This reminds me of the time Krusty The Clown offered a $40 check to anyone as an incentive for watching his show, with the added disclaimer "checks will not be honored."
Funny how we didn't say that about the old blackberry and palm treos back in the before time, in the long long ago, or otherwise we'd have giant flip phones with full sized QWERTY keyboards and 6" square screens today.
It's probably the rumor mill equivalent of "fan art."
I'm hoping LVM can write a preview of the Coby 4GB MP3 player next.
There was never an iPhone 2, so I think Apple should go back and fill that void.
Casio: the dork watches of the 1980s are back! Now's your chance to get back into the game!
So we're calling property theft "leaks" now. Hilarious.
I'd like for one of these so-called "real iPhone 6" videos to show an actual lightning cable plugging into the iPhone 6, and for the model number to appear in iTunes. Only real iPhones will sync with iTunes.
 I think it's a fake, but here's the kicker: the real thing may in fact look like that (or something very close to it, since the known fakes where based on allegedly leaked specs).
 Consider this:Apple hasn't sold a single iPhone 6 yet. Anyone outside of Apple, Inc. in possession of an actual iPhone 6 today is in possession of stolen property. And we know what happened the last time a blogger flaunted a stolen iPhone.