or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Awesome news! Android is winnnnnnnning!!! /s
The important thing is that he found a reason to dismiss her because she pretty, not a "professional athlete (as if LeBron James would be more credible) and being "used by" Apple for propaganda.
Rule: it's always Apple's fault. This wouldn't have happened with the Surface Pro running Windows 8. The pilots could just enter the admin password and edit the corrupt registry keys themselves. They should also update their virus definitions and update Flash, Acrobat Reader and Silverlight. Just be sure to uncheck the "special offers" box or you'll change your default home page or search engine.
Maybe it's 26% thinner than the current one.
So does this mean they haven't confirmed a delay?
Oh I agree. If it weren't for this editorial, none of us would know this thing had no SD card reader, and we would all mistakenly purchase it, open the box, write a review, take pictures with our Sony compact cameras, and only after the standard Apple return policy had expired do we realize our mistake! Where do I plug in my SD card??? Now we're stuck with this horrible computer! Shame on Apple. Thank you Neil for saving us from this "mistake." Cool!
Dekkers rubs his hands together with glee. Yessss! They're arguing about AT&T instead of CurrentC! I've deflected criticism! Muwahahahaha!
It is lame dig at the MacBook's single port. In other words, not something I take seriously. Modern USB devices draw little amperage from the computer and they idle when not being read to or written from. OS X will even show you how much current is being drawn by the USB devices plugged in directly into your Mac. It's under System Report.
If only everyone read the whole piece of writing they feel incensed about...
I find it interesting that Turlington Burns escaped all the criticism leveled at Apple when they gave early watches to people in the fashion industry. She is a former fashion model. I would like to hear from the trolls who called the fashion industry shallow people. Do you think that applies to Ms. Turlington Burns?