or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Whoa. It looks like it's from the future! This is what Logan 5 would wear to the laser disco!
I have doubts. Written by WSJ and Fortune journalists? Sounds like a recipe for sensationalism, rather than "deep understanding." But I'll withhold judgment until the book is out.
Encryption overhead. I wonder if this is why iOS 8 reportedly runs slower on older Apple devices?
Microsoft Pay. Just in case the Windows platform goes sideways and all they got left is Xbox.
And rounded rectangles.
It's Apple's problem. I sympathize, but you can't really force Samsung to do anything. Xiaomi and GooPhone are also rip off artists. As long as they're chasing Apple, Apple is doing something right.
Nope. Bendgate was a manufactured controversy by the Android Mafia. Did they raise a stink when it was proven that the HTC One m8 was even easier to bend? Nope, not a peep. Their silence was deafening, and ludicrously biased. All "*gates" stick to Apple, but roll off the back of Android device manufacturers. It's troll rule #1.
It's hard not to see that the whole design direction and feature choices as a mimic of the current iPhone 6. The usual reductionists will ignore everything else and pick out some easily winnable differences like "radiused curves," but the whole package together is much more like the iPhone 6 than the Galaxy phones before it, even if not an exact copy. I don't know if it's a sign of intellectual dishonesty. The old LOL@APPLE pics were outright intellectualy dishonest. The...
Then why do you care if Apple doesn't sell a 32GB iPhone 6? What's it to you?
Android watches:More than 10 total=victory!Less than 10 total=disappointing.0 total=failure