or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I am so tired of conflicting bloggers being called "well-connected." What's the value of being called "well-connected" if you disagree with other "well-connected" bloggers?
I say that every time I see the Nikon D810 DSLR monstrosity. /s
Next time, post a photo of Comic Store Guy so people will get the reference.
First, stabbing someone who is trying to evade a metal detector is illegal even in China, and it isn't mandated by Foxconn nor Apple. FWIW, individuals are still responsible for their own behavior, and no, they weren't "just following orders."And "pushing" people to extremes isn't a valid defense for industrial theft, even if working conditions are deplorable. Nobody sentenced these people to enter the Foxconn workforce. If you made your bed, you sleep in it.I don't think...
Goophone hasn't made them yet.
How did Samsung erect such a large wall for their "wall huggers" campaign? And in Cupertino of all places?
Leakers: last chance to earn your industrial espionage bonus cash! Hurry up and leak, you greedy bastards. Because in two weeks, no website will pay for these photos.
Am I ever not?Tell you what: any time I'm being serious, I'll add a hint at the end, a slash followed by s for serious, like this: /s
Between now and Sept 9, there will be 17 more articles with headlines just like this one.
WTF. John Gruber is now "well-connected" too? That gets him into the club with Ming.