or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I hope it's happening, I really do. The US credit card infrastructure has relied on mag stripe readers for too long, and card skimmers are rampant at unattended readers like gas pumps. Smartchip credit cards is something the US credit card industry could have moved to years ago (like Europe), but alas, they waited, and along comes Apple taking its sweet time… Hopefully it will offer a more secure payment option, if not also more convenient. But I agree that someone like...
 Isn't Apple design about simplicity, focus, and less-is-more?Or are those days over, now that they're chasing the Samsung kitchen-sink-desperation, "design by throwing spaghetti on the wall" phablet market?
 Bloorgh. I threw up a little in my mouth. Please god don't let the iWatch be more tech geek couture. If Woz wants to show it off next to the six other Android smart watches on his arm, Apple is doomed, do I need a /s at the end?
Breaking: the 5.5 inch iPhone will reportedly have a bigger and better NFC chip, topped with gold, sapphire, frankincense and myrrh.
Samsung fans have conveniently forgotten that, and they have erected a memory barrier against remembering so they can sleep at night.
Nonsense. All those celebrity iPhone users tweeting how much they love their Samsung products from their iPhone can't possibly be paid to say that. /s
Rabble rabble rabble
 That population wouldn't even fill local Chili's restaurant.
It's a rumor blog designed to serve Google ads for cash. There is not a single journalist among them. Nothing is ever verified, but it isn't necessary as long as it generates click traffic.
Nonsense. Look how many people in these forums get so mad if you don't praise Samsung that they'll quit. Samsung has plenty of fans.