or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

There's a cheeky bit of oneupmanship on Samsung's part, but they're actually copying Apple's cheeky oneupmanship on traditional watch makers.Here's why Apple Watch shows 10:09http://www.businessinsider.com/why-apple-watches-all-display-1009-in-advertisments-2015-3You can extrapolate from that why Samsung shows 10:08.
I'm surprised AI didn't just use an Apple Store concept rendering from Martin Hajek.
Good. All the more reason to spend time at the Microsoft Store, which is a copy of Apple's original retail design. Leave Apple to its doom.
What about all of Asia?
Naysaying requires saying nay, except when it's a google patent, then it's automatically awesome without qualification.
The real heading is: why would Google care about making Android Wear work with a tiny, dying platform like iOS? Aren't the trolls always bragging that Android like some huge lead in worldwide marketshare? Like billions and billions of activations per day?
As a counterpoint, people keep complaining Apple is a one trick pony (iPhone).
Ooo...that's sure to bring him out to play! 
 It looks like a $50 Timex.
I don't think he's used the Apple Watch either. The Apple Watch digital crown moves very easily, unlike the crown on some watches. I have a crown and rotating bezel on my traditional "aviator" watch: both are stiff to turn. The bezel is also a slide rule. Funny thing is, with "Hey Siri" enabled, it's easier to (hands free) ask Siri to do whatever math you would normally use the slide rule for, including logarithms. You can also simply ask Siri for the current time in...