or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I am have to agree on this one. If Amazon's steaming video (yes, I said steaming, as in steaming pile) is a deal breaker, he should have done some basic research (not hard to do, see Internet) before buying. Even if he's impulse buying at a retail store, he can look up the answer on his gigantic Samsung phone before entering the checkout line. We're not talking about finding out something esoteric, but a key feature. Some retail stores have the AppleTV connected and on...
All the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were also real. I saw them move and eat people. No way that was faked.
Few points:Printer ink? Do people still print things? I thought we went digital as a culture, where things could be exchanged electronically. I even take paper invoices and checks I get and scan them for information archives. And Apple Stores will email your receipts. Ink jets and their consumables feel like an anachronism. I'm curious as to what people need to print these days.The salesperson is obviously not there to be the source of sage advice when it comes to tech; he...
New meaning to the term "Apple-powered."
"It's basically a hyperlink" is the new "it's just rounded rectangles." Not impressed. It's apologetics masquerading as elucidation.
also undefined
Replace the word "agenda" with "opinion" and "push" with "share".FTFY
Is this a global warming question?
Andy "I guess we're not gonna be shipping that phone now" Rubin.FTFY
Ah yes, the "Apple started out with 100% marketshare" meme. Ask Microsoft, Palm, Nokia, Ericsson, and Blackberry: Apple started from zero marketshare and took it away from them. Nice try.