or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I opted out, for exactly these scenarios. When I saw the initial reviews of 10.2 in the App Store reported instability where the previous version hardly ever crashes, I knew I made the right choice. Besides I don't need 3D titles or some of new codecs.
Apple needs to stop LYING and come clean about their DOOMED. (Also, need I add the /s at the end?) /s
I'm stilling running 10.1.1
LOL. Yeah, he HATES the Watch, and he's convinced Cook is everything wrong with Apple and that Steve would not approve. Pretty much sums up his vapid ennui.
Who cares? Why is someone's personal buying habits anyone else's concern?I don't care what you buy. These forums are filled with trolls who list their every Apple product ever owned thinking it would "win over" others; it doesn't. Nor would I think differently of them if they wanted to buy something else. I mean, Steve Jobs used to own an IBM ThinkPad, because NeXT wasn't making laptops. Do I think any less of him? Hardly.
Those who argue in favor of "contrarian opinions" on these forums frequently mistake trolling for honest debate. Folks who are pro-Apple also mistake honest debate for trolling. A contrarian is not necessarily a troll, but it is very easy for them to slip into that pattern of behavior. Unfortunately, there's no clear definition that everyone will agree on, but intentional use of certain rhetorical devices and memes can strongly suggest trolling intent. BF was someone who...
ringing the dinner bell for the usual suspects...
Sounds pretty nasty.
But they purchased GTAT... Oh wait. Never mind.