or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I think Tim meant the Apple Retail Stores.
I briefly considered it until I realized that the digital stabilization on the 4.7, if its anything like what you get on the 5s, is pretty freakin' rock steady. It's a minor trade off. You can also do stabilization in post production using iMovie or FCPX.
The Dell 5K monitor requires dual DisplayPort links.
First, I believe Apple is working on adding retina displays across the product lines. Macs will still support non-retina external monitors, which are still common. The 27-inch iMac might be a 4K or 5K panels, we will have to wait and see. Where I think DigiTimes is wrong is on the details. They hear a rumor and embellish. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong, sort of like a coin toss.
I don't shop at either Walmart nor Best Buy for reasons that have nothing to do with socioeconomic status. Sounds like you have some kind of wealth-esteem issues. Apple products aren't for snobs or the rich. That's an old, worn out tech meme, but it still surfaces now and then in the forums.
Ah yes, the "limited supply" rumor. Helps to ease the pain of Apple's success.
But it's like this every year.
I saw AppleCare on the store page, yes, along with accessories like the cases. If you already preordered your iPhone, you can still add AppleCare later.
By Sunday, we should get the usual concern trolls telling us based on the speed of slipping availability dates and a big dose of bullshit inference that demand must be lower than for the iPhone 5. Just you wait. Happens every year.
9/19, bitches. Apple Store App. Same time next year for the Apple Watch preorders. Stay classy.