or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

So I tell this to everyone who claims to be "waiting" for new specs: chasing specs is a losing game because your shiny new Mac or PC will be obsolete next year.
@junior99 has no problems with the Xbox Live monopoly in which Microsoft curates and approves all content allowed on Xbox, because of he's used to his cognitive dissonance biased against Apple.
You're preaching to the choir, dude. I own two V6s and I've already replaced the ear pads on my first pair. I use it when I want a flat response, and tweak it in the EQ of my amp. And no I don't own Beats nor plan to. I'm not the intended audience of Apple's back-to-school sale. I'm old school audiophile like Relic--with whom I only jest. The problem is, so many of us can't see past our own tastes. We project what we value onto Apple and declare all kinds of silly things...
Apple Music and Beats One is Apple justifying that acquisition. Your theory is ludicrous.
Here we go. Expect a long rant from Relic about headphone amps and oxygen-free cords, and snooty euro-brand headphones covered in polished wood accents and old world charm.
LOL. Ok then. Who will come out ahead in the playoffs? Clippers or Spurs?
The important thing is to harass Apple over what they could possibly do, not for anything they have done. Guilty of future antitrust precrime.
This is what happens when you don't use strong enough security: you get people breaking in using brute force attacks:http://www.cnet.com/news/gone-in-60-seconds-the-high-tech-version/
These manufacturers are used to standards created by committee and arbitration rather than fiat. You know, the kind of standards that result in lowered specs to make it easy for substandard implementations to meet them. I remember when "HD" was dumbed down by bandwidth starved satellite providers who wanted HD to mean 720p (or 1440x1080i) instead of 1920x1080p, which was later named "Full HD". Consumers got fleeced.
Supposedly, AAPL tanked because the iPhone sales were lower than predicted by the Wall Street clown posse. Apple is being punished for analysts being wrong.Nostradamus would be jealous of them.