or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

He does believe that, but even Sony used to say that they should have been the company that created the iPod and the iTunes one-two punch because they had both entertainment and hardware divisions, if only those business units would work together, waaaah!The problem is: the time has passed when having "all the right skills" is all it takes. The ecosystems are in place, entrenched and established. Microsoft is going to have to offer a breakthrough rather than a competent...
Microsoft built their business on letting someone else find a new market, become dominant, and then they would compete ferociously until the other guy stumbled. See: IBM, Borland, Netscape, DEC, SGI, Palm, Sony...But Google (services) and Apple (mobile devices, music) have been able to keep Microsoft largely out of their established businesses. Microsoft hasn't given up on their "long game" strategy of waiting for their competitor to make a mistake. But that's the only way...
Guys, B&N would never dream of out-iPadding the iPad, especially since they're outsourcing their hardware. They're just trying to keep from being shut out completely of the growing eBook business.
Meh. Not in the market for B&N or Samsung reader, but Amazon needs more competition, don't you think?.
Render render I surrender, Lens protrusion? Design offender. Rabble rabble Click and post, Google ads Who serves the most?
I love shopping at retail Apple Stores. They offer a pleasant(low friction) shopping and buying experience. None of the blue-shirts telling me if I don't buy the extended warranty my key caps are going to melt or the battery is going to blow up.
Forum argument: "Displays suck for text until we get to 2500 pixels per inch density. Because I said so."
So much anonymous hardware engineering consulting going on in the forums... Just think of what companies like Apple could achieve if only their engineers listened to forum posts about how much power video scaling requires!!! If only they listened!!! /s
6 or 6L?
Fake