or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I wonder if the Apple Watch Edition comes packaged differently.
"Act now. Supplies are limited." Seriously though: how can you estimate a ship date when preorders have not started?
But isn't that the challenge for all wearable tech?You can't find out the answer to that in a vacuum. Gotta put product out there, get consumer feedback, and iterate. Wearable tech is wide open with possibilities, but people and companies are working at answering that challenge. Someday, it will be clear. Someday we'll all wonder how people lived before it. I am reminded of that scene from The Pirates of Silicon Valley where Woz shows the first Apple I to his employer HP...
My Apple-hating friends will have a field day with this, because they fail to see irony. One of them has a several Android Wear/Tizen watches--both 1st & 2nd gen Samsung Gear and the "flat tire" Moto watch. He'll declare the Apple Watch a failure if (1) it doesn't sell like the iPhone because (flawgic) that's the benchmark for all Apple products, or (2) if it doesn't offer any compelling value other than making using your phone more convenient. This is ironic because...
Love the qualification: best android phone.We know exactly how to take that.
Actually you can make photocopies under fair use,My point still stands, and what you said was incorrect:1. You don't own the Blu-Ray content, just the physical media.2. The licensing terms for Blu-Ray content doesn't allow you any rights you seem to think owning the media gives you. All you are allowed to do is view the content in a private place.I argue that iTunes purchased content is more flexible because I can transfer it to my Apple devices which are authorized by my...
Read the fine print: you are licensed to use the content on Blu-Ray. You don't own it. Licensing restrictions on what you can do with that Blu-Ray still apply. You may not, for example, broadcast that content. You may not show it in a public space. You may not remove the DRM.
I never bought the Blu-Ray versions. And now I never have to. Thanks, Apple. Cloud content is the future.
Henry Ford's customers couldn't think of use cases for the internal combustion engine, either. They wanted a faster horse.
How is that possible? Episodes 1-3 were shot in HD resolution.