or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

You mean it's limiting their specs. You are a fanboy of specs.
You are confused.The iPhone 5s's dual LED feature give the phone control over the color temperature of the flash. Any "white" light has a temperature between cool ("bluish" cast, like HID headlights, ~6500K) and warm ("yellowish" cast, like filament bulbs, ~3000K). Photographers know this, which is why they use gels (color filters) on electronic flashes to match the ambient color temperature of the environment. The iPhone 5s has a cool and warm flash lamp with the ability...
I still haven't seen a picture of Lenin's corpse wearing Beats headphones. C'mon Internet, make it happen.
Yeah, he does do that.
 They all conveniently missed this article, somehow. But it's just a strangle coincidence. 
 I dunno. He seems mopey and pissed off all the time. But he does like Macs.
I saw a panhandler wearing a pair of Beats by Dre, begging for money on the street. (For once, I am serious). I did not know what to make of that, except to think, "if you really need money, maybe you should sell those headphones"
LOL. The anemic, freaky-thin (or in this case non-existent) side bezels on this mockup are very common among Photoshop Phantasies of future iPhones in the last few years. But iPhones have never looked like that! My guess is that the people who want this are Fandroids who have been conditions to think "thiner bezel = new hotness." I laughed when I read a review of the Galaxy S5 where the author complained about how an extra millimeter of bezel around the S5 screen made it...
What are they supposed to have in common?
My point was that they gambled on leaked specs which were bouncing around the rumor sites, which magnifies any mistakes. Hard Candy believed those specs becuase it seemed plausible.