or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

The problem devices such as the Galaxy Gear seems to address is either:1. I'm a gadget geek and need something to impress the other geeks with, or2. My Galaxy Note II is too large so I got this portable "second screen" with speakerphone so I don't have to pull out my giant phablet to do basic things smartphones were originally designed to do well, but are now too clumsy at.
"... a copy of which was provided to AppleInsider."
I remember when the rumor was an Apple television.
I've long thought Apple took something like two years (or more) to make new iOS devices (start to finish), so their product pipeline is 24 months deep. Products exiting this pipeline today entered it back in 2012.
You want to have sex with it?
This "news" really has no material impact to anything that matters.
 I just charge my iPhone using my 12W iPad charger. (the iPad's battery is much bigger of course).Besides you don't want to charge it too quickly, as that wears the battery out faster. And we know how angry the Apple critics get when their phone batteries don't last 2 years.
An Apple product reviewed on this site. A refreshing change from the random hardware you guys 'review'. I'd add a smiley, but the images are currently all broken links. 
Isn't it obvious? The 5.5 inch model will also get the exclusive premium charger, with custom gold plated lightning connector.
It's about time Apple redesigned the charger. the old one was getting stale. /s