or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Capt. Picard: "Computer, seal off all ventilation shafts on decks 10 through 12."
It's even round like the Nest! Those thieving bastards at Honeywell can't do anything original. /s
Or it doesn't suffer from aggressive downrezzing due to "network congestion" or "can't play this title right now try again later or play a different title" errors.
Bromwich is working hard and getting paid like a prince to make sure nobody can get in Amazon's way.
Are you kidding? That's like asking Huddler Lifestyle to test their own web site code on Safari.
All these Apple buildings are starting to look the sameĀ”
That is going to be one HUGE building when completed.
Your first-gen PS3 sample size is as large as mine: one. Don't tell me your experience with that is a more accurate barometer of Sony's quality than mine. Enjoy your unbroken Sony products, but don't piss on people who weren't as lucky as you.
Lucky you.Mine was first gen PS3 with the original revision motherboard: it still had the PS2's Emotion Engine chips in it. They later ditched that and finally came out with slimmer versions. I got a slim model later and it runs cooler, quieter, and more reliably than my first-gen launch unit, which is now non-functioning and out of warranty.
You basically posted what I was thinking. It makes sense that AI would call it competition for AppleTV, but this sounds more like a response to the release of Amazon FireTV, so-called smart TVs with built in game capabilities (usually some kind of embedded Android OS), and $99 micro consoles like OUYA. AppleTV's gaming is currently powered by an iOS device, and its not the primary reason to buy one.