or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I think the Eurpoean Commission needs to investigate this practice, and possibly fine Apple billions of euros for some trumped up reason. /s
You wear that hideous tracking device on your wrist? But that's where my Apple Watch is going to live! Why can't it track the Apple Watch?
You should offer that opinion directly to Cook himself: tcook@apple.com.I'm sure he would appreciate hearing perspectives on his conduct in public.
LOL. Yeah, it's all they got. Otherwise, they'd be rehashing news & rumors already reported elsewhere
Suppose he did that. Think it through. Then what? What would change? Or would Tim cause Apple-China relations to sour, so you can blame Tim for everything that happens as a consequence? Would you call him unwise, unfit to run Apple?
"The taxation of trade routes is in dispute."
Why Windows will win:1. Apple is doomed2. Skylake will solve everything3. Apple is doomed4. iPad is a consumer toy for media consumption5. Apple is doomed6. Apple is also doomed
I think Apple should disrupt the power grid. If Tesla wants to sell home batteries, Apple should sell solar power.
 Right. So how did NeXTSTEP OS (an antecedent of iOS) ever get by on 16MB of RAM in the NeXT cube? Are you saying the OS was written 20 years before there was enough RAM for it to run "properly"? You can stick your head in the sand and pretend that operating systems aren't tailored to run on the hardware it is designed for, but that is hardly a logical approach to technology.
As antediluvian as a sundial, as ugly as Frankenstein. Don't mistake it for character or preciousness. Unless it's more accurate than 50ms from the universal time standard, it's not "precision mechanics" either.