or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

You keep saying phone phone phone!Pay attention. It's not about a phone. It's not about Apple. MCX is taking a hard line on all NFC payment options because they want to prop up CurrentC. This affects all NFC payment options, including Google Wallet and PayWave.You are projecting your own biases ("stigma") about Apple users onto these forums.
Uh what? Google Android users are angry about this too.But nice try at taking cheap shots at the Apple community.The "I have an unbiased perspective because I enjoy all 20 of my smartphones and I use Mac PC and Linux so I can sit on high and judge you all as idiots" meme isn't new around here.
So many Fitbit models...it's like Pokemon: gotta catch them all!
Review?
This is what the beginning looks like: uncertain, messy, full of potential. I can't wait to see what this will lead to.
$19 is almost the bottom.
This "flaw" might be the solution for @rob53. If it isn't powered by HDMI, he could probably plug in the Fire TV stick into the HDMI inputs on his receiver which will automatically decode the audio stream while passing the video to his TV. The receiver's HDMI inputs do not need to be powered.
Citation of facts is required.(The voices in your head don't count)
I'm surprised anyone is defending CVS under the rubric of "credit card fees," and only a few. Most of the usual forum contrarians are silent or agreeing that this is a dick move.
He won't answer.