or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

LOL they're not clumsy.
The iPhone doesn't need a second screen. If it does, then maybe the iPhone is getting too big and unwieldy like the Android phablets, which needs a second screen on the wrist so you don't have to pull out your gigantic Galaxy Note 3 just to take a phone call. No really--that's the logic an Apple-hating friend of mine used to justify his Galaxy Gear! Never mind that he was adding more screens, more batteries to keep charged, and more future tech waste to keep from having to...
I'm going to assume that ************ is The Site Who Shall Not Be Named.And we all know which site that is anyway.
First time I think I've heard low Android adoption numbers spun positively!
So much for trying to "barge" into the wearable computing market.
It is my observation that forum contrarians simply oppose whatever you say that happens to push their buttons on a particular thread, and over time, their body of posts winds up contradicting itself, sort of like the "continuity errors" that creep into long-running canons like Star Trek.GatorGuy claims he's not a Samsung fan, so I conclude that the times he appears to "defend" Samsung is really just a reaction to people beating on Samsung, and if that is indeed his...
You misunderstand me. You seem to infer that I don't think the iPhone 5.5" is real, but that's something you invented in your own mind. You seem to think opinions and "who's right and wrong" are all that matter, but I do not care about that. Opinions are worthless. I care about what I know and what I don't know. I care about facts and non-facts.Your argument is: "[this part photo makes it] so obvious the 5.5 is coming."The unproven assertion behind it is: this part is from...
They stopped paying royalties as per licensing agreement without going to court first? Can we just do that whenever we feel like it?
The barges were definitely a weird idea. If it was intended for retail space, it was too remote and had the obvious drawback of only being accessible to coastal cities, had it worked out.I lived with a borrowed Glass Explorer for a 24-hrs, and it was definitely geeky-neat, but I couldn't see giving up my iPhone for this, as despite the beat application being written for it, I couldn't see mom and dad or non-geeks wanting it.Probably for the same reason they forgave Amazon:...
http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/ad-day-apple-feels-love-macbook-air-joyful-stickers-spot-159034Now where's your proof that it it wasn't?