or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

I own a 2nd gen Paperwhite and it's a ok reader: long battery, good contrast, but slow screen. Typing is abysmal, and it has one of the worst keyboards imaginable. I noticed the iOS 8 keyboard does a pretty good job of predicting the next word as you type. The Kindle's keyboard is comparatively brain-dead. On top of that, the input is not multitouch so if you don't slow down your typing, the keyboard registers phantom key presses between the two keys you pressed, causing...
These laws sound like they were written by the local carriers, for their benefit.
Scares you? Please.I'm glad this article has reinforced your prejudices about and distrust for Apple. I don't lose any sleep over Apple acting in its self-interests when it comes to licensing for its platforms. If you want unmanaged and "open," there are other platforms.
That's not until after the apocalypse.
Looking forward to the next generation of ejector pins...
Don't worry, the bendgate YouTube channels will just apply 60% more force when making their 6s videos.
If you watched a time lapse of the construction of this building from space, it would look like a rotating "busy wheel."
 It's pretty late in the UK. They usually post overnight.
Personally, I don't see the problem. I mean, the MFi program has no value anyways because Apple has been on a steady deathwatch since Android took over like 80% of the worldwide phone market, and Apple Music is dead on arrival because everyone loves their Rdio or Pandora or Spotify or Tidal. Ever since Steve died, Apple is a dead man walking. Time to end this farce and shut Apple down and give the money back to the shareholders. Monster is better off with Team Android.
The Social Network