or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

The nice thing about Genius Bar appointments is that you know exactly when they will be.
I agree that they do a good job ranking relevant results for most searches, but I still don't like them. As for "amazing" other products, no, they do not.
I'm glad Google finally has a search engine bot because Apple needs competition. /s
Perhaps you prefer one of the other 800 pound gorillas: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FaceBook...
Huh. And yet the government let the Beats acquisition go through?
What's really strange is that it worked before. I suppose this makes it official.
Dear customers,We're sorry Apple Pay worked in the past, and we are committed to decreasing your payment options. Thank you choosing The Home Depot!
FaceBook, Google? Amazon? Here's what I don't understand: where was this concern a decade ago when Microsoft Windows ruled the desktop and for a while, the browser market ("best viewed on Internet Explorer")? And if the situation were reversed, and say, a company like Nokia had dominant position in Europe, would they lift a finger to help American firms compete there? Or is this just blatant protectionism?
Behold. The Internet of Things has begun.
You can hide icons you don't use. See my previous post.