or Connect

Posts by Suddenly Newton

Bigfoot is carrying that iPhone up his...
Exactly. It's a reach. Samsung would dig in TV commercials. More eyeballs for the win.
"Open source = security" fans aren't fuming about this, they're defensive. Their usual FUD retort is: "but but but who knows how many security holes lurk in private code?" Well now you can argue the same about open source. Who knows? Because the OpenSSL users didn't, for two years.
It's probably android users. Aren't they supposedly always using Safari's user-agent strings? Like the apologists suggest?
If you look closely, you see it's Bigfoot.
LOL. You forgot the /s.
I have had the Air since Day One, and I have not experienced "accidental button hits all the time." Once or twice, but I quickly got the hang of it. The narrow form factor actually makes it possible for me to hold in one stretched out hand. Not comfortable, but possible. (Maybe Fandroid phablets will get this big someday LOL.) So YMMV, but it's not a problem everyone has. The Mini also had these thin bezels, so this isn't a new thing.I just tested it by consciously holding...
The press is making up some imaginary "dig at Apple."
I dunno. Amazon's not really known for hardware. They're best known for leaving "Amazon" branded shipping boxes at your door, which then get stolen by neighbors or passers by. Grrr...
Same difference? A proximity alert doesn't care what your attitude is towards the target, right?