or Connect

Posts by Junkyard Dawg

Yet another analyst talking out of his arse.   "Black ice"?  LOL!
Just offer a Retina iPad Mini and I'll be happy.  Until then, my Nook Color works fine as a reader.
Since Scully is saying this, it's probably safe to assume that a cheap iPhone would be a really fu[king bad idea.
  Except when three or more tachyon drives are mounted on the same Mac system, bad things can happen that threaten the future of humanity...
  There were more rumors back then.  First the rumor of a new product, then the rumor that Steve Jobs threw a phone across a room and changed suppliers when he discovered the new product was leaked.     I still remember when ATI accidentally leaked the new video cards for a Mac before the official release.  Jobs got so pissed he switched the line to Nvidia for a cycle.  At least that was the rumor :)
Hopefully Apple will release a big screen iPhone to sell alongside the iPhone 5.  Personally I like the size of the 5 and even the 4S is fine for myself, but Apple are losing sales to 'Droids with big screens.  A 6" Retina iPhone could nip that trend in the bud.
  Apple's corporate motto.
Cook said sometime later next year.  EP v2 Xeons aren't due until the third quarter, so most likely that's when the new Mac Pros will roll out.  
Ive is still working on making them thin enough.
  So by this reasoning, Chevrolet should kill the Corvette and Dodge should kill the Viper.  Neither car amounts to much in profits, so what good are they?     Of course, if Chevy killed the Corvette, it wouldn't affect the rest of their lineup's functionality.  If Apple kills the Mac Pro, eventually there will be less interest in Mac OS X among content creation developers, and so the iMac will be able to do less.