or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I'd shoot it if it flies in my airspace. If it flies above my airspace, it's another matter entirely. I'd call my representative then. It raises the question: in your place of dwelling, what's your airspace, and what's the height limit over which it is "public airspace" :)It's actually been bothering me with every Ai article, how come super-secretive Apple cannot shoot Ai's drones down with an EM pulse or a gun (or small iMissiles!), surely showing so much information is a...
"for using Facebook".
On the other hand, the MBA was a laughing stock at first (and I did not buy until V4, which is amazing).Could very well go this way too, it all depends on the charger. If it contains a standard USB port on which you can plug external peripherals, you're more than good to go.
Well, there is something in common to all these "winners".                They aren't afraid of each other.
Isn't Tungsten Carbide toxic?
Actually, from experience, people who don't ask are people who inherited money, not people who made it.So you can afford, and still ask.... but you need to understand the value of what you're spending :p
I'd go out of my way, but I still can't afford that :) 
Waiting to actually see one in a Store to judge this.... also, my current inexpensive Fossil (multiple years old...) is 38mm at its widest, and it replaced a 27mm watch. The smaller they are, the less they get in the way of things like walls, doors, and water-filled objects that seem to hide and jump me :)
ah, I don't know, I've got a cover on the thing since day 1 :)
Blows my mind. People sure have a lot of money to spend :p(Good for you! I'm only marginally jealous...)