or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Damned. I actually logged in just to make this particular jibe ^^
Yes to the idea. No to the words. If you could care less, then you care. What you mean is "I could not care less."No charge for this complimentary service. It is the pleasure of Grama Nadzee Inc.
You know that this kind of comment might be misread as a threat?
Thanks for enlightening me
How would you go on holiday abroad, or store your undeclared assets in a foreign fiscal paradise, heh?
People do click on random links, though, and it is a frightening situation in 2014... soon 2015.
"Don't be a diplomat" seems like a bizarre piece of advice. The part about clicking random links, however, I couldn't agree more. After the years of phishing attacks we've endured, why does it still happen?!Shouldn't evolution have caused the apparition of a new gene of "doesn't click on random links" in people?
Where will the Americans who can't go to the Texas National Guard to avoid being sent to war, like G.W.B., hide, if Canada gets annexed?Also, maybe America should start with (re-)annexing California. Last time I checked, it had been overrun by hipsters wearing black glasses and well-trimmed beards. I have a better idea though. Canada should legalize the sale of marijuana within 100miles from the US border. Hey, it works fine in Amsterdam.
They have an accusation, they look into it. This is the mark of a working democracy. Now, if they come to the conclusion that Canda's free market was hurt because of Apple, then democracy has left Canada.I think that France should just have left America get trampled by the United Kingdom, backstabbed the British (which they would have respected, it is the Tudor way, after all), annexed everything up to China and started colonizing Mars already. However, it's not like my...
Well, I wonder how long a troll can be exposed to DED before the sheer amount of mental reeducation material turns him to the Fruity Side. Hey, I'm just saying.