or Connect

Posts by lightknight

It's obvious that your strong desire has somehow forced Apple into announcing their event ;)
I'm pretty convinced by the WiThings watch, though. I find it super clean, while modern. Of course, I'm still rocking a seven year old Fossil which runs perfectly smooth, and the Apple Watch will take its place as soon as it's available, so unless I win the lottery and can have an arm graft to put a second watch on my third arm...
I apologize for being unclear. Your assumptions are quite correct, to my opinion. What feels a bit ridiculous to me is buying a gold watch in the first place, because it's heavy and quite "in-your-face-look-at-my-diamond-tooth-punk". It is, however, a very personal opinion. I'd go titanium over gold any day of the week, if I have to spend a lot of money, because it is light, durable, and very hard, all things gold isn't.
Awesome. Why did I not think of that myself ^^
Can I sue Apple for the amount of stress they cause me by announcing an announcement so un-necessarily early? /s
Wordpress, Locomotive or SPIP are common blog engines.iStockPhotos and ShutterStock are common stock photo providers.Adobe will sell rent you a totally not overpriced suite for editing images and much more.Rode will sell you awesome recording hardware, and SublimeVideo or Youtube/Vimeo will allow you to host vidcasts. Enjoy being a "remarkably accurate web-analyst with insider connections"! Lightknight Consulting Services (just kidding)
Location of brlawyer: Switzerland. Nuff said.
Yeah, I agree with that. My personal desires won't have any kind of impact on timespace or Apple's timeline anyway 
Maybe it's about Spring? Apple iSpring, a revolutionary new season!
I think you're right. I still find it a bit ridiculous, though. To me it feels like Gold Mercedes and Gold iPad and Gold Lamborghini: http://www.carscoops.com/2015/01/gold-plated-lamborghini-aventador-is-1.html Elegance is understatement, and gold is not understatement, now, is it? I wonder which one Sir Ive will use ^^