or Connect

Posts by lightknight

When Apple does not remove half of the features overnight. I still feel the pain of spreadsheets turning empty.
DDepends on the sapphire quality. I would bet Apple intends to use top of the line.
Wait, what has sapphire glass... My watch. iWatch?
I still wish some rich person would get me the Surface immobile table for playing RUSE...
Only if you have à crush on her/him.
Waiting to see the same people who complains she's a traitor-asian, whatever-insult-pleases-them, suddenly forgetting whatever they said because the decision is this time in Apple's favor. I'm happy I'm not her, the amount of hate is too high for me whenever people start feeling companies are a kind of church gathering...
Stupid kids... Let's hope they don't land themselves into too much trouble. Teenage stupidity can really ruin a whole life...
Wait, I know that one: log in remotely to the phone!Or have an iWatch that communicates with the iPhone inside the locker.Or ask the local geek who stole the keys of everyone... 
I totally second the idea, and Apple definitely has the clout to make this work out, at least in the States. I do find a bit annoying to see how iDevices work much better in the US (if nothing else, Siri here seems so limited...), but of course I understand the reasons. Globalization still has a long way to go ^^'
Well, that will please Youtube. Now they can check you're physically behind your computer while they push those ads.