or Connect

Posts by lightknight

You sure don't use Google+ often, at least in public :p
Of course they don't, they're nazis, I read.   http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/open-sauce/9680-interface-nazis-in-torvalds-line-of-fire   Sometimes, Torvalds just as cocky as SJ, isn't he? :p
Not really sure I want that though. Pretty sure I don't, actually. Then again, I'm more the kind of people to run a Linux or Mac box than a Chrome box ^^
I do turn over all of my data to iCloud, Steam, Blizzard, Google etc. I don't really have a choice, especially in the case of Blizzard and Steam. It's not like I can use their stuff without the "f____g cloud", right? Also, see my previous rant about MS forcing Office 360 down my throat by selling me "the next update to Office", which is not Office 2013 as you'd expect!
Yaye, go go Apple! That's the kind of cool things that makes us love you! Also, nice forest colors on these pictures...
Good to know that Foxconn, due to Apple pressure, is increasing workers wage. We'll all benefit from richer chinese workers!
Actually, lots of my friends use Google . Maybe it only took off outside of the US, or in the engineering community? However, what's the bloody use of making a google-Instagram-clone? There's already Instagram being Instagram right? Or am I missing the point?
Well, in my humble opinion, it is rude, and telling me to mind my own business won't change that. It might be considered rude though to try to overrule the social convention by telling people to "f___ off", otherwise know as "mind your own business"... but probably, in your mind it's just polite sharing of information, so you're welcome ;)
Politicians on average might be more "intelligent", but there are pretty stupid ones.   On top of it, they're definitely not experts the way professionals dedicated to those matters for years of training are. They're also biased.   As for emergencies, they definitely can happen on the ground, check the history of plane incidents for reference.   LBNL, slipping on an iPad while trying to escape from a plane with everyone panicking seems to me to be a critical issue...
I rarely defend Ai per se, but I think it was rightly said. This _was_ imho an useful Google-pawn that they just lost.