or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Blackberrry also does that once in a while, why all the whine on Apple?
I don't particularly insult people personally, so I decided not to do it.   For your information, I consider the fact that you just wrote my antenna issues with iPhone 4 were "made up bullshit" as a personal insult, as you just called me a liar, and a bad one at that. In a world (happily) gone by, I'd have gotten the choice of weapons over that.
Why do people seem to like the white one better? The black one is imho nicer, and well, it's easier on the eyes to look at a black enclosure than at a white one???
Remind me not to work for you either. Everything of value, indeed...
I approve
Just wow. You forgot to add some lines about being homo, black and Jew.   Android is a great system, which allows programming in a great language (Java). While I can do Java as well as OC, and do, while I have a Mac, an iPad and work on GS3/Nexus 7, I find perfectly OK that people prefer, say, Win8. That's called "open minded".   I would not choose to work for someone who can't understand that if you prefer same-sex partners or another type of smartphone, it is your...
Champagne's not Soda, it's double-fermentation wine. My 2 cents.
You're forgetting one thing here. Mercedes and plane are actually tools in the sense that OWNING them lets you make more money, because you're "trustworthy", you've got them to prove that. Doesn't make sense? Humans.   However, that printer thing is a good example,watch the Jobs@Next dcumentary and you'll find a man with a lot of money that tells you (basically) "we've stopped haggling for good deals, we're paying too much for Macs and paper and ink and (...) and it all...
I'm holding a Nexus 7 right now, and it's got an amazing finish, and a rather smooth UX... I do agree though that the Mini is a strong contender, but looking at pixel count, Nexus 7 has a better screen.
Yeah. Of course. Why did I expect that... Anytime a court makes a decision against Apple, there is a good reason.