or Connect

Posts by lightknight

People ARE throwing bricks at MS over Hotmail though ^^
What's wrong with the sixth iPhone being called iPhone 5 really? As long as it just works? What I can tell you is I was talking phones (and perfume, but it's unrelated) with a group of girls saturday and they all are waiting for iPhone 5...
Hmmm, that's a very interesting post. It would definitely make the problem lie with Apple, even though, of course, the spec is still insecure.
The problem, as Apple stated, lies with the SMS specification. However, unless you're texting to another iPhone which has iMessage, you can't use iMessage. The "solution" probably is to type in numbers by hand/selection from address book.
Well, he does specifically state that iMessage does NOT work well for him, and explains why. Being God, I guess you know better?
You mad? Apple is one of the most innovative companies out there.   That Apple lawsuit might not be the best example, but dissing Apple for being "just copiers" is pretty much the most stupid thing you could say...
It's just me, but I don't think this trial has Apple focusing on "innovation". To me, and I'll admit I might just be a stupid idiot not understanding anything (but I don't think I am), it seems that Apple here is focusing on pure marketing.   Now, it's also an interesting question, but if Apple wins, I agree that innovation will be made harder. Just imagine the number of car manufacturers that will have to innovate by making cars with a different number of wheels than...
That's a good point. Still, innovation starts in research labs... that's how the whole Western world works.
Insulting. Racist. Arrogant. Series of unrelated ad hominem attacks.   Wow. By the way, Crayola, nerds, academics and much anyone trying to create something instead of sitting behind a computer spewing hate like that post you did would like to point out they are not associated in any way to this line of "thought"....