or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Yeah, because Apple needs pinolo to go to the Apple Store over new year. Seriously, you did not get the memo titled "How to make pinolo happy during his NYC trip"? Apart from that, is reuters reporting on a rumor that would make another rumor less likely?
DED... Drugs are bad, y'know?
Good one!
 That's cheap. For a phone of that quality with that amount of features.
I personally find that there is a war going on, and only the French and the Japanese are really aware of that war. It's a war to protect your language, your culture, and your way of thinking. Of course, it stems from the fact I have the basics of 8 languages (Hindi, Russian, Japanese, German, Dutch, French, English, Italian), pretty different ones at that. My strong belief is that languages shape the way you think, and therefore protecting your language is protecting your...
 Well, that's a pretty fun idea, as long as it stays in the world of irony. Please don't shout it too loud, please, as someone might hear it and make it a reality :/ For iPad I'd say iTablette. Maybe iTable, since Moses came down the mountain with the Law of God on stone Tables... Scary idea ;)
 You're welcome to immigrate, I guess. Prepare to work as hard as a French, though. You'll probably turn out as annoyed, stressed, and unpleasant as the average Parisian in a few weeks, and your family will disown you  /s More seriously, I suppose you were joking, but I do feel there is a frustrating tendency lately to envy/pretend to envy other people (private sector workers "envying" civil servants on top of my list), but for nothing on Earth joining their ranks, because...
 Well, not necessarily. It stands to reason that France investigates this. It doesn't mean that they will find Apple in the wrong, nor that they're "after Apple's blood money" which is as ridiculous as it sounds (banks with unfair business practices, such as those profiteering from the Apple-stock-manipulations we've seen, are a much more valid target, aren't they?). Governments are there to protect the people, mainly against corporations and other countries. Google (Don't...
Good. I hope they also check HTC and Samsung though.
Doesn't sound like "guaranteed service" to me. More like "possibly, you might maybe get service if we can find some small amount of time for you".