or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Here at the studio, we have Macs, Dell server racks and Dell monitors. iPads, too. All of them, actually ^^  All models... not the whole stock of iPads ever built... that would be useless ;)
Dell and Microsoft catered to business users. Dell used to have an awesome customer service for companies. Saying Dell sold "dogsh*t" is insulting to all the people who had a Dell. Actually, for having opened a Dell (ex-gf's), it was a breeze to repair. Can't say the same of my MBA, or even an old MacBook Air (not to mention the computer I owned a decade ago, made by that horrible company out of hell, Fujitsu-Siemens. Bought out of 'german technology is good'. Yeah,...
Sounds like a carnivorous animal. "In the Pleistocene jungles, the mighty kardashians preyed on all, powerful long-necked herbivores as well as fast, nimble hunters".
Well, a battleship does have a much higher radar signature :p
iOS7 doesn't power anything, it runs on stuff. Batteries power stuff. Com'on.
 While I agree with you on the importance of proper spelling and grammar (but I'm French, that makes it standard behavior), this is a bit harsh...Do also take into consideration that Internet gives access to instant written commenting to people who otherwise would have spent their afternoons talking in bars, over a game of ball, in a park, or any other place where you use spoken English, instead of written English: it's probably not a general "free fall" of English, but...
Can't they just gimme a bit of it?
Oh, what do I hear? Yes, yes, it's the sound of someone getting straigth into the Hall of Troll Fame!
Microsoft's Nokia takes a leaf out of Microsoft's book? Surprising. You'd almost believe that they were "bought".
@kibitzer : problem solved: http://www.sotemo.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_9_19.jpg