or Connect

Posts by lightknight

This seems to be a pretty long-lived thread...  Anyway, just wanted to chime in this: there is a small segment of the population (apparently around 2%, according to the latest article I read about the subject) that is "by nature", whatever that means, asexual (as in, through their life), and people can go through periods of asexuality (per your definition of "do not have sexual desire"). It is, interestingly, genderless behaviour. It's unrelated to coercion, but it might...
Also.... Isn't INTEL the "world expert"?
Yes, definitely. 
But but... gorillas aren't native to America.
Seen many times: person (let's say, a lady) tries to phone (say, with grandma) with phone stuck between face and shoulder, while holding a thing (say, a pan), in a hand and doing something else (say, open a cupboard) with the other. Then the phone drops on the kitchen's floor and the glass shatters. And to top it off, the husband's dinner is burnt.  Yes, I know my example is delightful. I love it too.
I don't think prophecy has anything to do with stating the obvious, Benjamin.
Well, this is an awesome watch. Not exactly a fashion statement, or stylish, but definitely an awesome watch to have in your collection of Retro 80's.
Adobe would not be offering yearlong "rebates" if they had no issues convincing people, y'know.
Yes, I also agree with the analogy, but as I said earlier, it really depends on the nature of your business. Another point:Some professionals still run CS3 and produce artwork no one in my company is capable of creating. Their hour rate makes CC entirely irrelevant to their employers in comparison, so they technically could be using CC, it wouldn't change anything to their workflow. I know some people who use a Japanese paint program (PaintTool SAI) and only use PS to...
Awesome, indeed.