or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Because, if you were the Chinese Government, you would not do the same?Let's ask the question differently... Would you, as the US IT decision maker, put Huawei stock routers in your departments?Governements security decisions aren't exactly made on the same grounds as the general public's. Also, the USA government/agencies has/have recently been blamed for several virii, spyware on hard disks, backdoors in OSes and widely used software. As a decision maker, you would be...
also one of the most driven and hard working people, from what I've read...
That is a solution, undoubtedly. Don't open the door, because someone might house-invade, too.
I think these outdated stands will soon be far in the past. While I don't like Google's Glass, we go towards a world where you WILL record your life for obvious security reasons, just like a lot of drivers already have a dashboard cam. I know three different friends who got mugged or otherwise attacked at concerts. In the near future, not recording will actually be the exception, not the rule, and artists who try to protect their work this way will get sued for...
I am extremely curious how the marital life of a world famous director is related to the quality of the ad he directed.
Being a CEO's easy. Go to the KvK, declare your BV, voilà, you're a CEO.Being a good and successful CEO, now... that's quite another matter.If this guy thinks he can give lessons to Tim Cook, he's probably wrong. However, I'm pretty curious what he actually said. Too often does the press report only inaccurate or incomplete statements from people.
Funky Business Forever by Ridderstråle and Nordström advises focusing on exactly this, though. High profit, long-term niche markets.
And it might actually turn out to bring fantastic projects. Diversity is a boon in most companies, and Apple is/could be expanding into unexpected markets like Watch, car, TV, robots...
You could also just ask Rolls-Royce to make it for you. if it is not Bespoke, it is not really Rolls-Royce :p
Who's liable when a defect in electronics cause car accidents? Who's liable when a Pitot system causes an airplane to tumble into the Atlantic, killing hundreds of people? Answer is, car manufacturers and plane designers, who themselves are insured against that AND push down the blame when they can to the manufacturers of the parts.In the case of the airplane company, for example, the aircraft maker paid part of the damages, the manufacturer of the Pitot systems paid part...