or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Imagine if Samsung gets a patent it shouldn't, Samnunsg (totally not Samsung TM) challenges, challenge gets rejected, patent is reinstated.Now Apple wants to challenge it, but according to your rule: " no other challenges can be made once overturned".
In the meantime, 800 000 Samswatches sold. 'nuff said.
And that's why #movember is important. Colon cancer may not be as "sexy" as breast cancer, but it kills you just as dead. Grow a moustache and fund research!
And Steve Ballmer? He must have been afraid: the head of his research labs had died :p
Ah, an Apple user base member :p
People still use the swipe system? Oh, wait,it's American, and the USA never swallowed the fact that chipcards mean French Technology
Surely all watches are wearable, else they're called "clocks". But again, I'm technologically illiterate
1- Because I don't think it's a bad idea (as I stated before)2- 180k people out of the billions of users? Looks pretty "extremist/fringe" to me, if you'll allow me to think differently from you  Off topic: I run a French keyboard with Russian enabled. For the last few days, the keyboard randomly switches to an unidentified French version (at least, I type in an @ when I want to type a 2, but the é still is in the proper place), and I have to switch to Russian, type in a 2,...
In my (possibly unlightened) opinion:- people might just be stating their preferences and opinions, rather than being "hands on deck" for a company- Google is not 'railroading', it's unifying its products like Apple did with iCloud, and that's a good thing, even though most people hate change Just my two cents.
1- Why Youtube, isn't that "the cesspool of the Internet"?At least for the comments part...2- Google+ is pretty nice, much better than FaceBook (I'm amazed why anyone uses that, but to each their own, right), and in my opinion more practical than Twitter for audience management (who do I want to tell what) and conversations.Anyway, there are a lot of people who don't like Macs. Doesn't make Macs bad computers, and doesn't change my choice to use them, or Google+... This is...