or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Why would you want that? You can drop an iPhone, but a watch with a sapphire screen and an aluminum or hardened steel casing sounds much stronger and less likely to get in trouble (not to mention scratches aren't covered).
Ok, my bad then. "and yet the whole time, in either case, you as a buyer don't have access to that amount of credit. that's all i'm saying." probably means something else than I thought. My apologies.
I wanted to get a rose gold Edition but I was broke by the time it came out. Oh, wait. I always was broke anyway ;)
Well, excuse my French, but you do say (and insist) that the OP cannot afford the Watch out of the blue, don't you?
Personal attacks? Why?
  What astonishes me is not that people have different tastes, it's the feel that the black one is much more in demand for a reason that escapes me. As for the feminine look, I find the steel link mail evokes Knight Templars to me, not female fashion, but if your wife wears it I'm sure it will look more feminine than on me ;) Also, I got the 38mm because I have a very thin wrist, even my small Fossil watch almost looks oversize, but I'm a bit afraid of the "battery is...
I said I wanted one. And luckily, i got one :)
Try iTunes on Windows. Come back to iTunes on a Mac and enjoy the much better product ;)
I am astonished at the number of people who like the metal band (and the black color). I want the shiny milanese loop on the shiny steel watch.    Please tell me I did not get fast delivery time because I'm alone with bad taste ;)
So nice to see you contribute to the planet health. By one cent... What?