or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Good for you sincerely :D   As an aside, it raises questions on a system where, apparently, some people who "got lucky" have a great deal, paid for by the people who "did not get lucky". Doesn't exactly fit with the "to each according to their merit" dogma, but then again, dogma and reality never seem to go along ^^
Actually, yes. Transit SHOULD be free. It is not equivalent to "Transit should not have a cost", since transit should be managed by the state, that itself should outsource the activities involved to the cheapest company through clear, efficient public offers that the general public can check for foul play, and paid for through taxes. The benefits are clear: less pollution due to personal cars since the public system is much more efficient, an economy that picks up due to...
Wait wait wait.   1- there were touch based phones before 2- Apple's iPhone is not that revolutionary (see OpenMoko). What is revolutionary is the ease of use and tight integration within the Apple ecosystem, topped off with awesome build quality 3- are you seriously arguing that Apple should be the only company allowed to do touch based phones? 4- I agree with the last sentence. Blackberrim doesn't know what to sell to whom. Their attempts to reach to developers have...
You have to love how "standard" is somehow synonymous with "north-american".
With a virtual keyboard, you can stereotype faster.
Doesn't seem like a reasonnable price point. Let me check: - Apple, nope doesn't do <300. - NokiaSoft, nope, no smartphone (especially with enterprise quality) <300 - Android, nope no high quality smartphone <300   'f course, if you want iPhone quality with RIM-like Enterprise integration for 300 euros, you're probably not going to get it ever.
Dangerous thinking. It would mean that if a company "thinks" your product "might infringe" on their patents, you can't sell it, even if YOU think it doesn't, and are ready to go to court...
He is cheap enough to not go for the Galaxy S III, nor the iPhone. I think your answer is "a chunky Windows Phone".
It does show Americans can really cut back on their costs. Free should expand in their developing economy!
Yes, I must say, this use case might not be the best one. Then again, lawyers are paid enough they can afford to learn an obscure language to talk to Siri. /s