or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I rarely disagree with the EU, but to my stupid eye, this is helping Amazon, an already huge monster without shame...
Bullshit. The number is not associated with an Apple ID, email address, or anything else that could be easily personally identifiable. However, if a user turns off Siri on their device, their randomized identifier is deleted, along with any data associated with it, since the device is not easily personnaly identifiable because it definitely doesn't have a UID, totally not.
It's a stupid way to put things. Chinese culture favors the copying of successful ways, and that's a perfectly reasonnable philosophy. It also favors strength and courage.   Let me remind you that in America, there is no real social welfare, or serious public health system. Why? Because people in America believe in egoism, and that if you fail it's your own fault. Europeans might find that a clear sign of having no conscience.   Don't compare other cultures with a given,...
Uh? If the stock market thinks like you do, screw the stock market.   Actually, why the hell doesn't Apple do as Dell does, go private? The stock market is useless anyway.           When Apple's ready, Apple will release "anything". If shares are dropping because Apple doesn't release a Zune "nearly five months into 2013", well, the stock market mistakenly thought APPL was MSFT. Sad story.
I'd rather they offer a program for replacement of the defective DVD readers in the iMac of 2009... but that's because I'm among the many whose reader died ^^
Should it even matter anyway?    France helped the US because it was the right thing to do, and it actually annoyed England (never a thing to be turned down for the French). The US helped Europe because it was the right thing to do, and because Japan attacked them, which brought America in a frontal war with the Axis.   What matters is that, in the end, Americans, French, or even Russians and Germans that were the enemy (Russia changed sides... when Germany invaded them),...
Well, if studying the subject cannot alter your preconception, I guess you're right. Don't waste your time ^^
Disagree. Women make the same kind of comments about me hot guys. It just indicates that sexuality is a basis of human relationships, and I'm happy with that ^^
  The previous government ran France into the ground, and this government is trying to solve the situation, which given the economy is far from obvious. The options offered to them are all the worse that clowns like Luke_MacWalker keep whining. True fact: for five years, the right wingers (and sadly, part of the savvy left-wingers with money) used right-wing provided (understand, previous government) tax holes to bring the not-so-morally saved money to Chili, Morroco and...
And you'd also run any country into the ground with those politics. Not that they need you for that, given the state of the French/US/UK debts. By the way, what you call "demonization of the rich" is just pleading for a return to the tax levels of the 70s, when the tax system actually worked and did not unfairly help the super rich get even richer thanks to the hard work of the middle class, which I guess is you, or you'd not be on an Internet board, but probably on a...