or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Damned... I waited too long :p
I never understood why you don't take your neighbor's cake...
You've saved so much time of your life by combining those two wasteful activities, series and sleeping. You're almost ready to be an efficient chinese iPhone assembler...
Impossible: this rumor was confirmed to me by trusted sources from Asia, working in a supply chain.
I totally disagree. DED's piece is a completely slanted and irritating to read rant, when what I really want to get is analyses, information and news. It's a simple matter, really: if he would make a small effort to not sound like a raving fanatic, I'd find his pieces much more enjoyable. Right now, I read all the posts, but only part of his article. I can't even tell if it's a correct article, or not (he tends to have correct views, but honeycomb them as soon as Apple's...
Apple doesn't steer from geeks and nerds, it prevents them from tinkering too much, and doesn't cater to them. It's quite different, since much of Apple's customers from a historical perspective have been: - geeks (music, movie, coding geeks, etc) - related to a technological-type geek capable of advising them - related to another sort of geek obviously enjoying their hardware with no trouble   Why would people buy an iMac if no one told them about the awesomeness? Also,...
Yes, that definitely sounds sensible! Still, I'm happy I can run my iPhone on 15€ a month, and have spent (iPhone comprised, latest model when bought) a global 1200 euros over the last three years... Pretty sure it beats most iPhone owners in the US :D
  Looks interesting, but pretty unfocused. What's the use of the phone video-editing application for an entreprise user?
Very true. I mean, Apple's barely making ends meet. Oh, wait... wrong company.
Hah, beat me to it!