or Connect

Posts by lightknight

That's exactly the problem with the AppStore. Thank you , Apple, for once again demonstrating the problem with 1984's Orwellian society. Too bad this is real life. What's next? AT&T silently drops sexts? Apple erases your lover from your contacts because hey, you're married?
"business brainiac"... Now that's a nice title. Kind of like computer nerd, only worse.
Rockefeller had flair too. Come to think of it, so had the moustached madman. Evil is evil, and flair or style is unrelated.
You forgot "an imaginary line enforced by unfair trade laws, themselves enforced by the strongest army in the world". The Roman Empire flies the star spangled banner nowadays.
Let's hope it keeps dropping.
Consumer groups/ surveys aren't the Apple way. Weren't. Shouldn't be.
He can send it to me, I have an art project going on I could use a few dozen good tablets for. And whatever you may think, it is a good tablet even without an Apple logo on it. Or is it the basic definition of a good device "has an Apple logo" for you?
Agreed. If he had a nexus he'd be satisfied. If he had a Mini he'd be satisfied. He just doesn't have anything.
Why are you talking of Apple related stuff on SamsungInsider?
Can't be Texas. Texas is that foreign place where patent trolls lurk in "courts" (which is some kind of dungeon, I guess). Don't go there, out there be monsters.