or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I want that Product(Red) version. That's why I have a Product(Red) Mophie case ^^' They look aaawesome!
@philboogie: DigiTimes gets hits, and people like AppleInsider report on them... seems like they have enough IQ. It's not about bing useful, but about making Internet-monies...
Just for comparison:   In 1965, singles were .49 and albums were $3.99-$4.99 - but often on sale. A teacher made 2.65$ per hour on average. Volkswagen's Beetle was 1770$. Sirloin steaks were 89 cents per pound.   You could resell your records as you wanted.   Nowadays, an iTunes album is on average 14.99$, but you can't resell it, which heavily reduces its "ownership(sic)" value. Movies are even more badly broken.   I'm afraid to see "offline credit" coming.
Sounds very much like "rent this iTunes track for a month". I no likes it.
I don't know what to think... 1- Is it monopoly? 2- Is it good, or bad, for end users? 3- Is it fair that a business model that was OK suddenly becomes reason to remove an app that worked just fine and you invested lots, and Apple **_validated_**? What's the point of that vaunted "curation" then? Sounds like something Microsoft would do? 4- I used the App Store to look for my own apps. It took me three days before it even would show up in search (even though direct link...
Codeine and being nice to an injured agent is said to work too.   Well, I also understood "agent" means allies and "spy" means ennemies... so I guess it's "an injured spy" :p
Wait wait wait. is that an article on the fact that a multibillion dollar company hired an engineer? Next week on AppleInsider, "Beijing's Apple Store hires new employee, clearly proving the company's focus on Greater China. This level of dedication to its customers has never been reached by any other company than the "Think different" awesome Apple. Android sucks, by the way. An article by DED." Or am I just a bit too harsh?
Looks ugly...
Or maybe IP law is more complicated than what you make it sound? You know, like, we're actually not living in a Mickey Mouse world with bad guys, good guys, and Chuck Norris?
iMac's advertisement. Next question?