or Connect

Posts by lightknight

You're welcome to immigrate, I guess. Prepare to work as hard as a French, though. You'll probably turn out as annoyed, stressed, and unpleasant as the average Parisian in a few weeks, and your family will disown you  /s More seriously, I suppose you were joking, but I do feel there is a frustrating tendency lately to envy/pretend to envy other people (private sector workers "envying" civil servants on top of my list), but for nothing on Earth joining their ranks, because...
 Well, not necessarily. It stands to reason that France investigates this. It doesn't mean that they will find Apple in the wrong, nor that they're "after Apple's blood money" which is as ridiculous as it sounds (banks with unfair business practices, such as those profiteering from the Apple-stock-manipulations we've seen, are a much more valid target, aren't they?). Governments are there to protect the people, mainly against corporations and other countries. Google (Don't...
Good. I hope they also check HTC and Samsung though.
Doesn't sound like "guaranteed service" to me. More like "possibly, you might maybe get service if we can find some small amount of time for you".
Registration of devices. You don't need a Genius Bar appointment if you don't have a device, so it makes sense to filter out any person who cannot show an ID linked to an existing device.
Interesting point. Probably Apple will provide another entrypoint.
Maybe the NSA scandal made AES appear too insecure? Maybe it was too buggy? Maybe they just were busy enjoying mojitos and forgot to code the feature? Who cares. It'll come when it comes. What I want to know is WHEN IS THE MAC PRO AVAILABLE? This year, on the 31st of December?
Looks like the cheap MacBook. The one that sucked ass.
@ts: darkpaw is correct.
Anything that doesn't have that issue: http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20130204131658853