or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Amazing screen cap. Shows the clear editorial independance of C|net. I mean, who else has dared shake the Apple theocracy and tell the truth on the iPhone 5, the iPad, the iMac and warned that MBA isn't up the Lenovo's ultrabook?     Ahemf.
Samsung believes.   I got artist colleagues using iPad and Nexus tablets to draw. They're happy and they're productive, though they're more productive with the Cintiq... I don't agree with people bashing the tablets for not having a stylus. Too many artists achieve breathtaking results without the need for a stylus to not disprove that claim.   Quote: Ach, das is vhy cherman enchineers should not design ztylus.   Sorry, could not help picture a...
You haven't been told? Apple is going to push out:   - iPhone Math (that one obviously is used to compute the other models' differences) - iPhone Mini - iPhone Nano - iPhone CoffeeMachine - iPhone Standard Edition - iPhone Ultimate - iPhone Enterprise Edition   All of these, of course, in 6 capacities (16, 32, 64, 128, 37.5 and 72.8 GB), and 6 colors (Opale Yellow, Argile Green, Sky Blue, Product (Red), Ghay Pink, Philboogie Oranje), which will at last bring Apple's...
I have, but that was to stab someone, does it count?
Sounds like a great plan.   Since all other Smash-sung tablets are doing so well and obviously crushing that iPad piece of crap, let's spend a few more millions and make yet another award winning tablet.   /s
OK, so I looked these guys up. Kutcher is a girly-flick actor and will-i-am is some kindof backstreet-boy singer. What is the relationship with the topic at hand, "technology"? Is there some United-States-of-America-only secret I'm not aware of that might explain this, or did the conference just randomly pick up "people" like they would pick Paris Hilton and her chihuahua?
Seems good to me.   I mean, it's a bad title, but it's good that you're warned that the film might not be exactly a ground breaking piece of art directed by Tarantino/Kubrik/insert-fav-director-here by the very title. Allows you to avoid bad mistakes such as buying it on iTunes.
RiM has pushed any new models out in the last year? Not that I ever bought anything from them, but I don't remember seeing any announcement. If they haven't, it might stand to reason that they're not selling much.
The data anyway is rather "questionable", not to mention that "who's that analyst exactly?"   It's a bit ridiculous that Ai readers will pounce on questionable data that might shed a bad light on Apple, but accept  blindingly questionable data that shines a good light on Apple.   Questionable is questionable, end of story, in my humble opinion. I'd be more interested in the percentage of currently active iPhones (all models). I see a lot of old iPhones (by the way, I...
Why?