or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Do you ever get out of your posh villa? Because in Real Life, lots and lots of people use Androids. Even my own elder sister has one of the things, though my youngest sister got a brand new iPhone last week, which kind of compensates the shame :p
Your point is clear, well argumented, and I subscribe to most of it. However, considering the fact that referring to the very widespread signal issues I and everyone I know who bought the original iPhone 4 experienced as a "meme" was, and still is, a way for some people to outright deny those issues as "trolling" (as per the comment you made, even...), I believe that my own response is also correct. I believe there is more than one correct way to see things. I hope you...
I don't really care about non-iPhones, to be honest. They don't satisfy my requirements ;)
Ah, yes, that's what he meant. I'm stupid, my apologies ^^
I'd be quite surprised if this was true. The amount of firepower offered by dual AMD FirePro D700, each with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM, 2048 stream processors, 384-bit-wide memory bus, 264GB/s memory bandwidth, and 3.5 teraflops performance is unlikely to be beaten by an AMD Radeon R9 M290X with 2GB video memory, even by offering a slightly more modern motherboard.
Does sound like a lucrative business though. How about tiny drones that disguise as teacups? I'm sure you could fly one into Jony Ive's office around 5'o clock ;) /s
My 4 had the antenna problem, my 6S doesn't bend at all (and I tend to forget it in my back-pocket). Also, both phones have pretty much been round the planet and in pretty rough conditions. I do regret not putting a protection on the screen of the 4 before I gave it to my gf, the desert sands seriously damaged the glass... but I will just get her the next iPhone, I guess ;) My point is: these devices are amazingly strong, they cannot take extreme conditions because they're...
Public criticism of the Apple CEO seems an appropriate subject for Ai to report on. It's not like they report "rumors from the far East that possible presidential candidate Fiorina might have said something not so nice about some group of Americans have surfaced".
The Timothy quote is much better. An woman quoting the Book, selecting the parts that suit her, when it actively demands that she stays silent, that is a hypocrite.
Wow, people actually "swipe" cards in the USA? Even the Netherlands have abandoned that technology ^^