or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I never really understood why Beats was so popular. They are far from the best on the market... It would however seem that all these people are sharks. Also, that ability to settle in the USA has some good sides, but it denies the truth the ability to come out.
Their evangelist abandoned the product? Seriously?
Can I sue Apple for not giving me the tick box where I could NOT get this non detachable keyboard?
Awesome! I hope someone here gets one. For myself, I'll pass, my iPad and MBA serve every purpose of this thing just fine.
You care enough to reply and dig yourself deeper in. Keep going you might find the bottom.
Not what he said. He pointed out a risk, which is Apple, through Samsung's communication/propaganda/lies, ending up looking like the bad guy.Sadly, the world seems to be cut in three main blocks, people who don't know the brand of their phones (or even don't own one), people with a brain, and people who think Apple is an evil bully that copies stuff and stifle competition in court.So, he has a point, but experience show that time makes liars look like the liars they are....
On the go it is a Pita. I would like some kind of "offline reading" option.
There should be some kind of way to avoid this, such as a law that forces any company that has your data to surrender it to you in an open format and remove their copy at your convenience. After all:- it is your data- if you agree to share it under conditions x and y, it should not be made your burden to adapt if the company changes them.That would make FB's predatory behavior much less efficient. Right now, they pretty much can bank on the fact you invested time in the...
Not that i want to disagree with the Cook, but the two major reasons are not the ones he quotes. They are greed and incompetence, with a layer of spin doctoring datanalystry. Now, why does he even have to adress Gartner and IDC? Can't he just dismiss them as the incompetent crooks they are?
Which is the real absence of minority views, not the "let us make stats" one.Also, this person is really incredible... I hope Apple benefits from this hire as much as it sounds it could!