or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Blows my mind. People sure have a lot of money to spend :p(Good for you! I'm only marginally jealous...)
really? Mine works fine?
Unless they sell millions, which I would not deem impossible. If I had the ability, I'd order now...
It's very special steel. Steel engineering is extremely hard. France used to be the best in that market, but a few years ago, executives ran the best company into the ground, and an indian billionaire bought the intellect and left the workers to rot, somehow, from what the press reported (or what I understood....). Apparently the knowledge was not valuable enough for the French government to intervene? America does intervene in the "liberal" economy in these situations....
Yeah, I understand the same. I do expect companies to start selling Watch band options ;)
I don't know why you're so disappointed? This sounds like a very logical price for such a device?I'm a bit afraid that the milanese band costs 400$, but I guess I'll go for the cheaper band on the steel watch. And no, I'm not getting a gold thingie... I can get a Mac Pro for that :)
Buy 10000$ in Apple stock. Wait a few more years :p
Respect man, you're now worthy of titling yourself "sog35, the famed analyst with a spotless track record"
In other news, cheap supercar maker Lada is not going to support anything anytime soon. Seriously, what's a "costly supercar", compare to an "average" or "cheap" supercar? I'd hate to roam around in a cheap super car and have all my fellow super billionaires make fun of me
I don't even live in the same country my card is registered to (it's registered to the same bank my family has used for several decades). That kind of "protection" would automatically mean ApplePay is a dead end for me.