or Connect

Posts by lightknight

@quadra60: I still believe that this, in particular, should be burnt down by the top US court... just as the ban on TV showing nipples.   The very idea that nipples are obscene is obscene to me. Political men arguing for months when billions that governments actually don't have (think US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece... ) get spent every day... that's obscene. Trillions being put in wars and weapons (making some companies very, very profitable in the...
@charlituna So gay sex is more obscene that ungay sex? That line of reasoning is bizarre, I'd even go sofar as to say it's queer thinking.
I speak a lot and I'm at the front.   You have one more  wish left.     You want to rollback that wish? OK. You have no more wishes left. Thanks for using United Genies of the Internet's services!
Are you being sarcastic? Replace the oldest product with the latest one? Imho, they should decrease the Mini's price again, not by much (20 or 30 euros?), sell a Mini Retina for 30% profit, as they've always shown to try to do, or maybe even more (it's the high end one, they have higher profit margins on high-end machines), discontinue the iPad 2 which is kind of old now, and sell the 4 and 5 at the rpice points, respectively, of 2 and 4...   Then again, I'm not out of...
My MBA is my favorite product, I don't use the company Mini I lug around that much, but I do use my iPhone 4 a lot. One thing I distate is Siri on the Mini. It's stupid as hell (Editing a note? Nope. Creating a note, maybe, but randomly the results are horrible. Multi lingual? Not a chance in hell, even though I work in four languages, which is the case of most of my entourage... Hey Apple, it's 2013, world's globalized)
Me too, but as for the Retina Mini, I guess it will be more expensive. People _will_ pay up, history shows that, and Apple is consistently more expensive than the competition, because their quality is consistently better. Note: this doesn't mean they don't goof, as the antenna issues on iPhone 4, the battery bugs on iPhone 5 (solved later), the screen lighting-leaks on iMac or the watercooling mess have showed, not to mention MobileMe. They just goof less than others, and...
Wiat wait wait. So when Macotakara or Digitimes publish something, and this gets "reported on" by Ai, but Ai doesn't put the disclaimer "AppleInsider cannot vouch for the veracity of the alleged component, and the following is offered for purposes of discussion only." it means that AppleInsider does vouch for the veracity of the stories? Or is it just a "let's fill the screen so people feel we do something of a report instead of just stealing a picture and linking to a...
Yeah. Because Zune Brown is such a delightful color, reminiscient of poor design choices at said company....
Also, white's the color of death in China. Red is the color of marriage and happiness...
I've seen a lot of iPhones caseless... Mine never was due to antenna issues, though. Oh, wait, on this forum there are no antenna issues. Let's say, due to "perceived" antenna issues then.