or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I have, but that was to stab someone, does it count?
Sounds like a great plan.   Since all other Smash-sung tablets are doing so well and obviously crushing that iPad piece of crap, let's spend a few more millions and make yet another award winning tablet.   /s
OK, so I looked these guys up. Kutcher is a girly-flick actor and will-i-am is some kindof backstreet-boy singer. What is the relationship with the topic at hand, "technology"? Is there some United-States-of-America-only secret I'm not aware of that might explain this, or did the conference just randomly pick up "people" like they would pick Paris Hilton and her chihuahua?
Seems good to me.   I mean, it's a bad title, but it's good that you're warned that the film might not be exactly a ground breaking piece of art directed by Tarantino/Kubrik/insert-fav-director-here by the very title. Allows you to avoid bad mistakes such as buying it on iTunes.
RiM has pushed any new models out in the last year? Not that I ever bought anything from them, but I don't remember seeing any announcement. If they haven't, it might stand to reason that they're not selling much.
The data anyway is rather "questionable", not to mention that "who's that analyst exactly?"   It's a bit ridiculous that Ai readers will pounce on questionable data that might shed a bad light on Apple, but accept  blindingly questionable data that shines a good light on Apple.   Questionable is questionable, end of story, in my humble opinion. I'd be more interested in the percentage of currently active iPhones (all models). I see a lot of old iPhones (by the way, I...
Why?
Apple should buy them. RiM is good in what Apple (iCloud pings (mobile)Me, so I respond) is not, and the opposite.
Idiotic comment.   "Hey buyer/developer, we plan on selling off asap. Do buy this doomed product."
Either Apple's done that or Apple's just so plain unable to evolve that they're doomed.   Obviously, it's the second option. /s