or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Well... shame on you girl. Probably Google Now doesn't want to embarrass you on TV?
Hey, looks like you have stuff my Siri doesn't have... Could it be that Siri in the US has more features than in the rest of the world? Would strengthen my former point about Apple Maps/Siri, I guess...
Well, I haven't actually ran Windows 8 myself, I was "kind of" happy with Windows 7 on my mac though (hey, you gotta play those Windows games on a Windows).
The question stands: was it planned, or not.  I wouldn't put it past Steve to actually wave the fact iPad shunned Flash in the face of Adobe...
But it's still a guess. Given a choice between Windows being insufficiently good and TS having bad memory, I'd guess on the former... Let's start a guess club. We could even have merchandise, like I don't know, Guess belts, Guess tshirts...
I have an idea... Ballmer could help Apple deal with the DOJ :p
Looks like USA politics are as fucked up as anywhere else ^^ I hope Apple wins still.
I found a few errors in GMaps... Not as annoying as Apple Maps' still are. I would trust GMaps in a country I never went to. Apple Maps, not yet.
Plase, jragosta... add "in the USA". For most users, which means "in the world", which means "not limited to the USA", Apple Maps is like Siri. Not yet usable.   I don't doubt Apple will make it excellent, and we can see improvements regularly, but it's far from 'as good as google".
If Siri was first updated to actually work more than 20% of the time? Or maybe even to allow you to use Apple's own apps correctly (try changing the time of an appointment without siri making the new time become the location... yeah right, or choose the correct place to put a reminder among several lists instead of "the list by default"). It might then be more "cocky funny" than "just lame cocky".