or Connect

Posts by lightknight

40 years away of running out of OUR COMMON fish, would be more accurate.
How unsurprising. Why is that even news?  
Looks like a rumored prototype to me. Not really newsworthy, unless Apple makes a "budget" iPhone like they made a "budget" tablet.   Note: they don't lie: iPad Mini is not a cheap iPad, it is a expensive not-so-good iPad.   Then again, everyone who reads my posts knows I find the Mini despicable (but can't wait for iPad, version 5).
Anyone investing any amount of money in the Stock Market should read The Snowball.
Great. Since the iPhone is so cheap that anyone can have one nowadays, if only the tech-savvy elite knows enough to buy one, it will remain an elite product! /s
Looked the girl up on Google... she's rather cute and seems to have a career already. Aren't you letting your prejudices cloud your vision? Can't say I ever saw a movie with her in, but I got no TV and I rarely watch movies, so her acting might be terrible, and I wouldn't know :p
Fixed it. Someone, somewhere, might find his opinion valuable. probably not on Apple-related matters though.
Isn't that harsh?
"it will be more clear that the "miss" is the fault of the analyst's math, not in Apple's ability to deliver upon performance targets set inaccurately by this analyst." 1- WTF. 2- Shouldn't those analysts that mistakenly predicted Apple's results, causing damage to the stock and company image, be somehow punished for that?
I have a slightly better balanced lineup.  That iPad is an iPad 2, there's a 4 lying around, the other tablet is a Nexus, the phone's a GS3 (note how I'm taking the picture from the iPhone 4 because let's face it, the GS3's camera sucks in terms of usability...) Dells also, and Macs, and a coffee cup because coffee is good.