or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I agree with philboogie... but then again, I'd like to flyaround in a hamster-propelled zeppelin, and I'm not exactly an authority on cars.
I am no shareholder of them, but I think they're right there... The patents have a massive value (ask Apple... they know). This value is not going away in the few months that are coming, so the stakeholders should definitely try one more tie... and sell the patents after that if they fail. Now again, some here would say that it's not worth trying. They oviously should also sell Apple, since one day, Apple will day, so why try
Well, interesting and balanced article. That's cool!
The growth percentage, rounded out to a thousandth of percent, for shares of the market of less than 5%? Seriously? Just say "around 3 times higher than 2012". "up 346.3 percent from 2012" is utterly ridiculous!
I remember seeing that ugly-suit guy on stage with Steve and thinking I did not trust these guys ^^'
@theothergeoff Ai quoted their forums in the article about iWork...
There might be a need for some kind of "outdating" of tax laws every 50 years ;)
Actually, it's the simultaneous example of ultra-liberal governments like the previous ones, and bought-out unions. While I don't massively agree with the way the current government is behaving, it would be extremely stupid to blame it for the ills of the previous ones. Did I mention that the Commission that set up that particular law was headed by the wife of the President of the FNAC, one of the biggest retailers of music in France? Let's not forget that the wife of the...
Which is totally legal, Schengen space allowing. Note that the best country is Luxembourg, for that; Look at the price of an iDevice and you'll get my meaning.
@reroll : sadly, correct. @tallest skil :extremely inclusive. Part of the problem comes from the way the SACEM (copy-paste with French twist of that ugly American idea, RIAA) works, which is mainly via an overpaid board that after paying itself, serves the majors, and then gives the crumbs to the indies. If SACEM was, as it should, a government body, things would works better. I expect that as an American, you can't understand the benefits of government over private...