or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Well, there is a "business" that knows how to permanently shut people up without any use of lawyers. Might not be quite legal though.
My feeling is "investor" should not be used for hedge funds. They're not "investing" in a company, they're temporarily leasing those shares.
The point is, if YOU say it, nobody cares*. If HE says it, Einhorn can go f... himself.     *Not said in an unfriendly way, just from a standard stockholder perspective, you're nobody to them, he is a God of Stock.
My hero
He's so sexy, I have to tell the truth. Not the computer.
It's also one of the most reliable information storage technologies that exist (not as reliable as microfilms, but quite good). As far as I know, nobody thinks of killing that old invention from the 19th century "electricity", or the bicycle, or the diesel engine, or even nuclear reactors.  
Wait wait, so "fucking" is allowed, but "f-u-c-k" is a sequence of letters that is banned? Ai, logical thinking please.   Also, f-u-c-k is not allowed, but "gun", or "murder", or "God" is allowed. This really will always shock me, that some people may consider a good and natural act as offensive, but absurd beliefs such as "Jesus came to save us all" isn't offensive, or "people should have a right to carry guns" is not offensive.   Why is even banning "f-u-c-k"...
Don't forget than when ODF was standardized, Microsoft had another (DOCX) system 'standardized' in very debatable conditions. Now, that was an interesting definition of "using standards".
"Private School", that's fine by me.   Universities are my concern.
My very personal opinion is that this is a scandal. A University, which represents, in my opinion, the right for anyone to access KNOWLEDGE, suddenly makes it mandatory to use the product of a given CORPORATION? And then what's next? Tomorrow, only people driving BMWs can go to the MIT? Only people eating Quaker Oats are allowed in Harvard? What the fucking ****, really. As Apple][ puts it: "these people will now be forced to use an iPad, they have no choice". I don't...