or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Fixed.
That sounds very Napoleonian...
Apple needs to offer a scalable screen. Pull on the side and it grows, press your thumb to the top and it gets smaller.
Sure, you CAN apply "common sense" to go around issues. I'd rather not have the issue. Would you say Android is secure because common sense avoids viruses? Would you say police is useless because common sense avoids theft? I understand some people may answer positively to all three questions, of course. It is great that they can do so, in a free society.
AAAAAAAND that's why I said yesterday that "Apple has cash for 20 years of operation" willnever survive the reality of analysts/'investors'...
Yes I know, but isn't the best time to be free from outside influence the time where you rock, rather than when you're dying anyway? No pressure to launch a cheap iPhone, an iWatch, an iTV, an iWhatever, just what you THINK you should make?
:D
Thanks. If they are helpless, they need help.   You seem to misunderstand me. It's not a bug. It's, like a bug, worthy of a complaint. So I complain. It's my right, and I use it. You find it ridiculous, you complain about it. It's your right, and you use it. I love you too.
Yeah. It's also quite irritating as their leadership, because they don't need to be bored to still make their own tools. "It's much more efficient", "There is no better way", "I can't learn every API in the world so I need my own library/language".    Then again, there are worse situations. Artists.
Apart that shareholder-thieves (like some we all know names of, from reading Ai) will demand that this cash is given to them. That suddenly makes it way less than 20 years.     Anyway, I never understood why, in America, companies go private when they get in trouble, instead of when they get the money to do so and operate fine. Seems that insulating yourself from the whims of the market is strategically essential, if I look at other big companies such as Yahoo...   Then...