or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Well, it was not Apple, it was Comixology, but there is one huge difference Suddenly Newton... Apple is not in the business of selling commodities that can be offered as-is in any other store. They sell specifically tailored, beautifully crafted mind creations (or else, they are done wrong). If the product doesn't get on the Store, it will not be sold anywhere else. It makes it a very different case, in my opinion, than "selling a brand of tuna cans".
Oh, nice "spot" roll here ^^ I love the term.
Says the guy that's put Android users in prison, as he stated...
Hey, nice update here AppleInsider. Good reactivity. Also, pleased to see that Apple's not to blame, and pleased to see a publisher that make amends as they should. Now, if Apple would adress the definition of "obscene" with the US Senate? Please?
From a purely logical perspective, I have to point out that the former leader of the very homophobic Nazi Party of Austria was gay. But that's really to nitpick on logics.     And because life's always bigger than stories.
He's already stated to be a gun-rights activist, an anti-abortionist, that anything that puts workers rights above Apple's profits is wrong...   While it's only my opinion, I don't think he's a real person. Then again...
It's partly due to the tight control they exert... Woes of being in control :p
Also, San francisco has too many Apple Stores :p
"All" seems a very bad idea. "Infringing on people's rights/wellbeing" is key here. The FBI has a few words to say about "all".
Even if a customer complained about t, it doesn't make it right to pull it. I agree we do need more information, but if the reason is as explained that there is gay sex, when non-gay sex is ok, then its clearly unfair and homophobic. And on top of it, see my rant, it's not a XXIst century decision.