or Connect

Posts by lightknight

1- Expensive is (in my opinion) not appropriate as a metrics here because A- 330 is still not budget-breaking (I can still eat this month and get one...) B- if price is a good metrics, I have very expensive pencils to sell to you   2- You're entitled to your opinion, but to me, any big corporation is at least suspect and definitely, Microsoft's track record is worse than Google's. My opinion, I hope someone somewhere in this big world shares it :p   3- Of course you may...
I used the Galaxy S3 for pro reasons, and its camera is imho MASSIVELY inferior to my iPhone 4. Not even a 4S, an "old" 4. (Note, I wanted to upgrade to  iPhone 5, but the iMac 27i is looking so nice that I need one first. Even though I need to convince The Lady who disagrees... ) Therefore, I question your analysis on the iPhone's camera, since if you compare it to the competition, it's rather great, and if you compare it to a CANON or Leica 1000+$ camera, maybe you're...
Wouldn't that make the Mini the Toyota of tablets?   Mass device (13M...) : check. Lower (screen, not casing) quality than the Nexus : check.
Rolls-Royce is a german company making german cars. Of course, you'll tell me that Lamborghini is a german company too, but they still make Italian cars and that shows. That just to say, I hate the current Rolls-Royce lineup, it looks like some ugly sort of fat Mercedes cars.   I however agree with your base reasoning, Apple should cater to their customers, which are the top of the consumer triangle, the "(comparatively) few with lots of money". I don't mean "bring the...
As I said just a post earlier, I believe Nexus to be superior to iPad Mini. It's my opinion, and you're not obliged to share it. However, please avoid insulting me with "financially handicaped" or that kind of car comparison. Mercedes/Audi is OK; Mercedes/Toyota is not OK.   Also, be aware that Apple doesn't actually need you defending them on some Internet forum. Everyone knows they make amazing products. And unless you work for them, in which case you probably should...
Can't say I have any Touch, but I do have a nice lineup of Apple hardware. However, Tallest Skil did make a thread about trolls and it seems that starting an argument (or finishing it) with "I own Apple hardware" automatically makes you a troll.     Then again, this is AppleInsider. Any comment not in favor of Apple (and particularly, any comment saying a Google product could maybe be better than an Apple equivalent) is automatically trolling. Different definition from...
I don't know, but I have a Nexus and it's a great tablet, which a much more pleasant screen than iPad Mini.   Only my opinion though, but I believe people would be wise to test both before they buy any... At least here in Europe, you can return a tablet during the first week of ownership if you find out you like the competition better. That said, I'm hoping withbaited breath for a Retina Mini.   Edit: it seems that this report is BS. If so, Ai might be wanting to check...
/me might be stupid, but I feel you're nitpicking. Working as a lawyer maybe IRL? Apart from that, I can't see any other professional excuse :p
30%. 'nuf said.
or are they BASED on recent rumors?