or Connect

Posts by lightknight

You can't rely on any data, then, not checked by yourself. This is quite close to solipsism, where the only thing known in existence is yourself.     A givernment or company database might have been hacked or a mischievious prankster might have introduced some fake data, some stagiaire long gone maybe. Doesn't happen? Never would a naked picture find its way in Bernard and Bianca, nor a satellite dish in The Hunchback of Notre Dame...   Publicly editable data (with...
If I was so lucky as to see "analysts" drive the price down to 400, oh, I would buy. Hell, yes.
Yes, and Apple iPhones run the same applications as Windows Phones and Android. Proof: Angry Birds runs just right on all three systems.   /s
Especially in windy places where you aren't downwind.
Might be mistaken, but I thought Nexus came out before Mini...
Yes, perfect analysis. It's the same reason why Apple doesn't have most of the PC games on release day (and may get the biggest successes as maybe-somehow-ported-with-few-new-bugs* a while later, see Civilization 4 or 5 to see the bugs creep out, or Assassin's Creed). Software houses are no philantropists, and these are actually more active on another type of Unix (Linux, FreeBSD... etc).   Currently, iOS is a much more viable platform for software houses, for all the...
1- Expensive is (in my opinion) not appropriate as a metrics here because A- 330 is still not budget-breaking (I can still eat this month and get one...) B- if price is a good metrics, I have very expensive pencils to sell to you   2- You're entitled to your opinion, but to me, any big corporation is at least suspect and definitely, Microsoft's track record is worse than Google's. My opinion, I hope someone somewhere in this big world shares it :p   3- Of course you may...
I used the Galaxy S3 for pro reasons, and its camera is imho MASSIVELY inferior to my iPhone 4. Not even a 4S, an "old" 4. (Note, I wanted to upgrade to  iPhone 5, but the iMac 27i is looking so nice that I need one first. Even though I need to convince The Lady who disagrees... ) Therefore, I question your analysis on the iPhone's camera, since if you compare it to the competition, it's rather great, and if you compare it to a CANON or Leica 1000+$ camera, maybe you're...
Wouldn't that make the Mini the Toyota of tablets?   Mass device (13M...) : check. Lower (screen, not casing) quality than the Nexus : check.
Rolls-Royce is a german company making german cars. Of course, you'll tell me that Lamborghini is a german company too, but they still make Italian cars and that shows. That just to say, I hate the current Rolls-Royce lineup, it looks like some ugly sort of fat Mercedes cars.   I however agree with your base reasoning, Apple should cater to their customers, which are the top of the consumer triangle, the "(comparatively) few with lots of money". I don't mean "bring the...