or Connect

Posts by lightknight

And how does that prove: 1- anything related to the article 2- that the regulars here were wrong in the first place?   If I was Apple and an Exchange bug was plaguing my users, but I knew how to write a "fix" on my side to avoid that bug, I would. It would make me amazing, not prove I was wrong in the first place...
By the way, I thought you used to be a pro-Google guy who burnt Apple down. What happened, they stopped paying?
@demonicpaul : happy to learn you trust Bing, from notorious Microsoft reliability-fame. @macbook pro: if it is an algorithm that was based on server results, as explained by Danny Sullivan, an _independent_ person, it makes sense that what you noticed is compatible with what they noticed. Concluding that Google is evil because their algorithms behave as they were programmed to is logically unsound... My guess is, as @solipsismx noted, that Google has no interest in...
@jb_in_sb : actually, it's more like being In-N-Out Burger and suing the guys who would start "In-N-Up Burger". And not even then, because these guys would have named on purpose, and Apple did not name Earpods to bank on Hearpods fame. Randolph does have a point when saying that Earpods will destroy their Hearpods brand recognition in my opinion, and they should therefore sue (or let the name drop) since that's how the legal system works. Sue, or abandon your brand....
It's a bit harsh to say that the US is run by the whims of a glorified junta. Sure, the militaro-industrial complex is powerful and has already gotten rid of trouble makers, either in America or foreign countries, and yes, there have been some deranging stories about links between Presidents/Administration members/Senate and big money, but America is doing quite a good job respecting rule of law.   While I sometimes strongly disagree with America's policies, or lack...
I don't need to point out I agree with the guy about the "single-focus government" inherent ability to turn into a ethnic-cleansing machine?  Also, if he needs tinfoil, i have a supply ready¡
That's pretty cool. Water-cool, even.
A interesting view. I'm still sad TC did not tell China to go f*** themselves, pull out all the manufacturing and contracts and sales and just decide to ignore china, but I guess it would require bigger balls than anyone on Earth can possibly have ^^
Apple gave out free bumpers, claiming there was no problem.
An interesting case. It does make a solid argument for NOT removing physical readers of computers, since it means suddenly your music becomes non transferable ^^