or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Can't say I have any Touch, but I do have a nice lineup of Apple hardware. However, Tallest Skil did make a thread about trolls and it seems that starting an argument (or finishing it) with "I own Apple hardware" automatically makes you a troll.     Then again, this is AppleInsider. Any comment not in favor of Apple (and particularly, any comment saying a Google product could maybe be better than an Apple equivalent) is automatically trolling. Different definition from...
I don't know, but I have a Nexus and it's a great tablet, which a much more pleasant screen than iPad Mini.   Only my opinion though, but I believe people would be wise to test both before they buy any... At least here in Europe, you can return a tablet during the first week of ownership if you find out you like the competition better. That said, I'm hoping withbaited breath for a Retina Mini.   Edit: it seems that this report is BS. If so, Ai might be wanting to check...
/me might be stupid, but I feel you're nitpicking. Working as a lawyer maybe IRL? Apart from that, I can't see any other professional excuse :p
30%. 'nuf said.
or are they BASED on recent rumors?
    Or he might just have had enough and he doesn't want the top job? I'd retire too, if I had the money :D
I'd rather see "SEC launches enquiry on analysts manipulating prices"
Common sense actually makes you rich, if I read Warren Buffett right.
Is that another US-only comparison? Here in Europe, it's the exact opposite... Well, anyway, I'm not buying any HP/Dell, but I have 7 Dells in a 2m radius right now (Latitude ones) and my girlfriend used to have one which lasted about 8 years. Her HP lasted about two years, and she hated pretty much 20 months of that. She now runs an ASUS EEEPC, lovely little unpretentious netbook which fits in her handbag and does the heavy lifting on the iMac, but while she could...
Make it happen.