or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Juice pack'ed iPhone. As the reflection shows, picture courtesy of my Mac ^^
Actually, there is a set of investors who are interested in having their money grow slowly but surely. Good governance is therefore making secure steps, keeping massive stockpiles of cash in case of bad economy/swift revolution in the market.    Imagine what Nokia would have done if it had had that much cash when iPhone came out. Yeah, not "died due to Microsoft 'helping' them".   As an investor, I'm utterly uninterested in big companies taking huge risks and possibly...
If it's all about spending money, they should invest in fusion research. If it works out, it's definitely in the interest of shareholders. If it fails, not Apple's fault, and they did not cause horrible suffering to anguished shareholders watching terrible piles of cash growing...
Hey, I'll take that read.Thanks for that suggestion!
I beg to disagree with that word only in your statement. The rest, I entirely suscribe to. However, his business is making money through the misery of others, and he's being very professional about it.
http://foolingsomepeople.com/main/   Not the first time this "white knight" gets in trouble for manipulating (and killing) stock. His book even goes so far as saying that he's right and the SEC wrong...
Am I stupid, or are this titles already all on my Mac through Steam??? I'd call that more "EA launches full scale attack on Steam" than "EA targets Mac gamers". Anyway, EA is known for ridiculously gamer-unfriendly tactics, I'd rather have Steam or the AppStore put a layer of defense between them and my Mac. Actually, the very existence of Steam and the AppStore are the only excuse for not pirating, not because of price, but because the government/legal system has...
Meh, that's the worst promotion ever. I hadn't understood that "week 2" (and "week 1", indeed), was not part of the picture, but related to the apps on promotion...
DED piece. 'nuff said.
I think he's become an attention magnet and a internet hit magnet.    Case in point: number of comments on this article largely beats the number of comments on the article stating that Apple might build an Apple Store in that gay Street in SF.