or Connect

Posts by lightknight

The previous government ran France into the ground, and this government is trying to solve the situation, which given the economy is far from obvious. The options offered to them are all the worse that clowns like Luke_MacWalker keep whining. True fact: for five years, the right wingers (and sadly, part of the savvy left-wingers with money) used right-wing provided (understand, previous government) tax holes to bring the not-so-morally saved money to Chili, Morroco and...
And you'd also run any country into the ground with those politics. Not that they need you for that, given the state of the French/US/UK debts. By the way, what you call "demonization of the rich" is just pleading for a return to the tax levels of the 70s, when the tax system actually worked and did not unfairly help the super rich get even richer thanks to the hard work of the middle class, which I guess is you, or you'd not be on an Internet board, but probably on a...
At first it was "in April", then "in May" now it's "some time this summer"? Ai, just say you have no clue when...
Ridiculous. Let them get entrenched, quality sells itself.
Subsidies are an awful model for the customer, in the end...
Good for them.
No chance in hell.
Bit irritating though that there is no "US-only" category on that site. I mean, who the hell cares that some small carrier in America has succeeded in selling a few iPhones? I want to have Apple-related news, not T-Mobile related news, please.
Don't worry, they're now extinct :D
Actually, not only anchor stores... I got a friend who owns/operates a small art gallery in a well-known building, and she ends up working ridiculous hours, with her family chipping hours in for free, because her business cannot make enough to pay for an employee, but she has to operate as long as the building's open...