or Connect

Posts by lightknight

@sog35 you're right. The USA should offer US citizenship to every Chinese who asks. I mean, they never asked to live in a communist country, right? Also... I thought I read something about you leaving the Internet forever and going to be a monk in Thailand if no Apple TV Media Center 2014 Supreme Edition last week?
Apple has two "issues". One, if you look at their HQ... it's not that big compared to their market cap. Two, if you hire the most trustworthy out of the best in the world... that is not that many people. Though, I'd be happy to work within those lines if I was a CEO...
"Let the good times roll"... would work out better as "Prendre du bon temps" or "Profiter des bons moments", actually. Also, I'm a bit miffed to not have seen an iMac Monitor upgrade. I have a gorgeous Pro on the table that is connected to a DELL screen (a good screen, but ... iMac Retina... no... comparison... possible...)
Also, latest Xcode update brought Swift support to Mac apps for everyone, not just Beta-testers ^^
Indeed. The better option, money allowing, is Mac Pro + iPad with Logic Remote (or equivalent), but the ability to keep a SSH connection running in the background. I believed that iSSH had that ability though?
She doesn't get it? The suggestion she was a troll was funny, but that is just totally missing the point she was making. 
Definitely not. This is the definition of democracy. "Dictatorial power" might more be "an individual or junta" controlling the individual decisions of everyone else. Democracy is the government laying out rules for people to live together well, which includes their personal decisions if they conflict with other people's freedoms or security. See my previous comments about planes, cars, smoking etc.
In public zones, yes, most definitely. Actually, France wants to extend that not-limited-to-the-USA-ban to personal cars where children are on board. I think it complements Marvin's answer.
Kayak fishing tutorials?
Well, several big 3D modeler softwares require the numpad to work at maximum efficiency. Yesterday, I bought two new keyboards for my guys for exactly that reason. (Also, we have problems with the MacPro, and I have to say, the Irish support team is outstanding).