or Connect

Posts by lightknight

My MBA is my favorite product, I don't use the company Mini I lug around that much, but I do use my iPhone 4 a lot. One thing I distate is Siri on the Mini. It's stupid as hell (Editing a note? Nope. Creating a note, maybe, but randomly the results are horrible. Multi lingual? Not a chance in hell, even though I work in four languages, which is the case of most of my entourage... Hey Apple, it's 2013, world's globalized)
Me too, but as for the Retina Mini, I guess it will be more expensive. People _will_ pay up, history shows that, and Apple is consistently more expensive than the competition, because their quality is consistently better. Note: this doesn't mean they don't goof, as the antenna issues on iPhone 4, the battery bugs on iPhone 5 (solved later), the screen lighting-leaks on iMac or the watercooling mess have showed, not to mention MobileMe. They just goof less than others, and...
Wiat wait wait. So when Macotakara or Digitimes publish something, and this gets "reported on" by Ai, but Ai doesn't put the disclaimer "AppleInsider cannot vouch for the veracity of the alleged component, and the following is offered for purposes of discussion only." it means that AppleInsider does vouch for the veracity of the stories? Or is it just a "let's fill the screen so people feel we do something of a report instead of just stealing a picture and linking to a...
Yeah. Because Zune Brown is such a delightful color, reminiscient of poor design choices at said company....
Also, white's the color of death in China. Red is the color of marriage and happiness...
I've seen a lot of iPhones caseless... Mine never was due to antenna issues, though. Oh, wait, on this forum there are no antenna issues. Let's say, due to "perceived" antenna issues then.
I want that Product(Red) version. That's why I have a Product(Red) Mophie case ^^' They look aaawesome!
@philboogie: DigiTimes gets hits, and people like AppleInsider report on them... seems like they have enough IQ. It's not about bing useful, but about making Internet-monies...
Just for comparison:   In 1965, singles were .49 and albums were $3.99-$4.99 - but often on sale. A teacher made 2.65$ per hour on average. Volkswagen's Beetle was 1770$. Sirloin steaks were 89 cents per pound.   You could resell your records as you wanted.   Nowadays, an iTunes album is on average 14.99$, but you can't resell it, which heavily reduces its "ownership(sic)" value. Movies are even more badly broken.   I'm afraid to see "offline credit" coming.
Sounds very much like "rent this iTunes track for a month". I no likes it.