or Connect

Posts by lightknight

I don't need to point out I agree with the guy about the "single-focus government" inherent ability to turn into a ethnic-cleansing machine?  Also, if he needs tinfoil, i have a supply ready¡
That's pretty cool. Water-cool, even.
A interesting view. I'm still sad TC did not tell China to go f*** themselves, pull out all the manufacturing and contracts and sales and just decide to ignore china, but I guess it would require bigger balls than anyone on Earth can possibly have ^^
Apple gave out free bumpers, claiming there was no problem.
An interesting case. It does make a solid argument for NOT removing physical readers of computers, since it means suddenly your music becomes non transferable ^^
Thank you for posting this. While Apple's design is certainly admirable, I've been saying this about OpenMoko for years (and I was on the translation team of OpenMoko.org BEFORE the iPhone, and I nonetheless do use an iPhone...)
I hate the article, and Siri doesn't work for me, for two reasons. First, I work on three countries, and my accent in two of these languages is that of my own country. Siri doesn't recognize those commands, which sucks a lot, because Dragon Naturally Speaking has absolutely no issues. Second, Siri is half integrated (as in, I still have to press OK or choose among results instead of just telling Siri to choose the second result). I hope Apple will improve this...
Can I have a Youtube video of that meeting?
Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both.
Or Apple can use its cash reserves and pull out of China. That would send a very, very interesting signal to the world ^^     Besides, I hear that pulling out is better than using condoms in the eye of God (not voyeurism at all though).