or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Yes, indeed. I'm aware that the problem is hard to solve, but if Apple can't tackle it properly, they shouldn't advertise a solution. They should advertise a US-only beta feature. I do hope it gets fixed (and the other article that just came out suggest to me it might be at some point... they're beefing up their teams for a good reason). In any case, I don't currently use Siri much, but Siri is not the reason I use the iPhone. I do hope it will fare better  on my Watch......
Well, looks like Siri will get the love many here were hoping it would get
Another fabulous feature that Apple Maps doesn't have: remember the map. When I went to Turkey last month, it was invaluable to have saved the whole region to the Google Maps app while walking between mountains.
1- You have a point that iTune Radio is available in Australia.2a- However, Apple still doesn't care enough to fix it in other major markets. If they really wanted to, they would have fixed it. They are big and rich enough. Not fixed? Lack of interest. That simple.2b- Country laws are designed for good reasons (which may or may not be related to industry lobbying or pressure). They're very rarely stupid. Whether or not they're good for the general public is quite another...
Worked out for me ^^Ordered from the Berlin Store?
Mine gets delivered on the 24 via UPS. All the effort put by Apple into sending it right on time.... all that to get UPS to **** up as usual, I bet. They never delivered anything properly to me, unlike FedEx :s
I never thought of that, but you are perfectly correct. It is particularly annoying to see just how inferior the experience of the customers who on average pay most is. Siri sucks out of the USA, particularly because of its deep integration to Apple software that is not that good outside of the USA ("Siri, ai-je besoin d'un manteau à Zandvoort ce soir?", "Siri, trouve moi un itinéraire de Amsterdam Central à Rokinstraat 77"), because some software just does NOT work at...
Well, our experiences differ wildly.
I hope that people will put pics of their new delivery up in this thread! I wanna see :)
1- I believe that carrying an Edition without the bodyguards is a very dangerous thing to do. A Rolex can already get you in huge amounts of trouble in a lot of places (hell, a smartphone can get you mugged, thrown off the stairways, etc.... people die to this), and it's, well, just a Rolex. Pop stars have the bodyguards, so the Edition is ok for them. My Apple Watch will clearly be hidden under my shirt. Anyway, for the purposes of vanity, I got some awesome cuff-link...