or Connect

Posts by lightknight

No chance in hell.
Bit irritating though that there is no "US-only" category on that site. I mean, who the hell cares that some small carrier in America has succeeded in selling a few iPhones? I want to have Apple-related news, not T-Mobile related news, please.
Don't worry, they're now extinct :D
Actually, not only anchor stores... I got a friend who owns/operates a small art gallery in a well-known building, and she ends up working ridiculous hours, with her family chipping hours in for free, because her business cannot make enough to pay for an employee, but she has to operate as long as the building's open...
Those scumbag French courts in Australia! /s
Analyst during the compilation phases :p
Apple must deliver a low cost iPhone while maintaining high margins?   One solution would be to convince everyone to buy iPhone Classic, like it's 2007 again?
In my opinion, if there are no big-size iPhones out by next year, it means one of two things: - Apple failed, it should be a penny stock - Apple is being "extra-secretive", and doesn't even show its best products to the prying eyes of customers. Wouldn't be secret anymore. /s
Hmmm wait. Can they unilateraly change terms and conditions without you insta-cancelling your subscription in the US? Real question from a European who knows that a major provider who tries this here loses millions ^^
I don't have the cash to pay for that... and I refuse to Google-Translate, it looks lame. /me buys 50 "learn a language in three weeks" books for everyone in company. Let's do this, boyz and girlz