or Connect

Posts by lightknight

What kills me is the way some people here bash Android. I have colleagues using it, they're very happy. Why wouldn't "more choice" be a good thing? I want choice, and only iOS is not such a thing. And no, Microsoft doesn't strike me as "another choice".
"Hello, sweetheart. I'm so excited by your picture, please write me asap on sexygirl.apple.xxx" ?
I believe Apple was right, but still I find absolutely ridiculous how people like urbanverb react. Chinese, Korean, German, English courts are all wrong and only the American court that found the American company Apple right against the non-American company Samsung would hold the Truth? Come on. It scares me that people might be so closed-minded.
They never said that a display IS a font smoothing algorithm, but that the users couldn't make the difference between their substandard screen with the algorithm running, and a better screen. If that's true... we'll see.   I bet on user intelligence, on this.
Because, clearly, iPad has 32GB left for your own stuff after you've installed iWork and counting the iOS... That's such a dishonest argument. You ought to say that ipad takes ~9GB OS+iWork where the (more complete) Office, Windows and the .Net environment take 14GB, saving ineffect space that is "stolen" on iOS by code that's uneeded on Windows due to ... .Net environment. Understand me well: I won't get Surface, iPad is clearly superior. I'm just taking that argument...
Microsoft Sirocco. Blows harder than even Vista. Apart from that, I understand the argument about PPT. It is, after, about convincing corporations to stay inside the .Net environment.
ISn't the Nexus 7 a Retina display with 8Gb at 200$? I think I read that...
Are you joking, or are you seriously doing drugs?
Paranoid much? Tallest Skil is often exasperating, but here he definitely did not.   If you want to get back at him anyway, just do it like that: "Tallest Skil, how do you like iPhone 5?"
I'll pass. I'm tremendously happy with my MBA 11 inches, and I'm waiting (with growing impatience) for the iMac 27 refresh.