or Connect

Posts by lightknight

ATT, Verizon and Sprint. Well known german providers. Ahem.
Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh. While I do find the suit somehow ridiculous, I absolutely love how the very same people who go all court-happy on Samsung suddenly find that, in this case, plain and stupid use of the law is bot appropriate.... because Apple would lose. @mrstep: a Corporation is not allowed to "just miss the fine print". Now, I've never really udertood why the ugly pictures. Maybe this will push Apple to have its own inhouse artists
Impossible: Samsung owns the patent on devices with a side longer than an adjacent side.                Only joking.
You seem to (voluntarily?) misunderstand. The 2y guarantee makes sure that if you open your batteries to find them flat 2 years after buying, they'll be replaced, as they should be. Guess what, the US also have laws, for example if you get sold an iPad and you actually get a Big Mac with fries, you can sue.
And obviously, the same reasoning you apply when considering why Samsung should respect US laws don't apply to why Apple should respect Italia's laws?   I'd say that by your own reasoning, banning Samsung products and suing Samsung "is complete idiocy". After all, the consumer knows he's not buying an Apple iPhone/iPad. <- "Oppa Gazoobee style"
That's quite ugly, if you ask me. Even if you don't.
I think Schmidt would have been convicted very, very fast, if it so were.
Just because you can't afford a contractless  Galaxy S 3. Tsssk.
Actually, the technology underneath that is far from new. The application is kinda cool, but I'm surprised this has been deemed worthy of a patent. I'll admit being no expert, I probably am missing the finer points though ^^
It has antenna problems. I know, I own it. Now, it might be that you read in the newspaper that the problem doesn't exist, or that you own  Apple Stock and don't want to admit to Apple lying flat-faced about it, or that by a stroke of luck you have (had?) an iPhone 4 that had no issue, or you just have some Android phone but want to pretend you're an Apple user. Whatever, but please don't say the iPhone 4 had no antenna issue. Whenever there is debate about some Apple...