or Connect

Posts by lightknight

You're ridiculously mistaken. Apple will wait until your retractation delay has ended!
You wanna start a war with TS on Apple Naming? BTW, I wonder when they will announce iPhone 5?
Hah, thanks for reminding me. I was looking for the Stedelijk Museum sunday. Apple Maps actually places two markers for it, both wrong. I mean, fine. It's just a major tourist point.   Admittedly, they're not very far off, but  it was cold and windy, and I slipped badly on ice due to following the directions of Maps which tremendously annoyed me. yeah, I know, I could have asked around, but what's the point of carrying a mapping software then? So, I'm not exactly...
Looks like a construction site.
Ugly building...
Companies do force you to use MS software. Try justifying to your boss that you broke the Excel sheet/Docx formatting because "Libreoffice". And small companies don't actually pay for your software. Sometimes, you even buy your own hardware...
Can I have a title? Please please?   I'd like "Chasing Shadows": I'm Lightknight, I'm a self-professed fool, and this.   Thanks :D  
Make one, Apple makes that dead easy. Really.   Install XCode. Create project. Build interface in interface builder. Fill up PList with quotes. Link PList to interface. Push to Appstore.
That's a very american point of view actually. Europeans, and chiefly Asians, have a different view on this in particular. I recently went to  several theater plays (an old art form, with live actors performing on a stage)  in Paris. The plays were 100 to 400 years old. They were art and they were enjoyable. The american public would see them as moldy and outdated.   That's why globalization is a bad thing, erasing local preferences. Of course, this is an opinion...
How the hell did I miss that...