or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Patents. They only serve big business, it would seem? A U.S. judge ruled in favor of US defendants Apple, Intel and HP in a case asserted by a small UK technology firm; What a surprise. Waiting for all the people who bashed the British judge who required Apple to put a notice up on its website to come and bash the US judge. Oh, wait.
He was right. The fact synonyms used in a second interpretation are what you actually meant does not imply that you can use any slightly related word. Also, I'll reuse "Language Taliban", it's pretty cool.   Or maybe a Taal-iban.
  Irrelevant. If he lacks vision, screen size doesn't matter at all.         Sorry, couldn't help it.
9 square meters floor, two stories high (but top one is kind of cramped due to shower + bed). Welcome to Paris :D
How about having a real keyboard attached to an iPad? Could call that a Macbook Air or something :p
  The point of being an erarly adopter is to get stuff, well, early. You can't have the butter, the cream, and the dairy girl.
I can't get my gf to agree to upgrading to the 27 inches because "we don't have enough space". 40 inches? Never in this appartment.
Whoa, I hope that's not true. What a horrible world... sounds like some Blade Runner-like movie, really.
Or makes them look they believe in their product, which is rather positive for them, isn't it?   Disclaimer, I have both phones and I prefer the iPhone. However, I believe most people here only have one side of the story, and can't understand the other side might have some elemnts of truth. Not everyone is a thief or a liar... or delusional.
Fanboy piece much.