or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Of course. Obviously, a LLC (UK company, hence) is in the USA. That's why the ITC judge comes into play.   Maybe if I make it simple for you you'll understand: it's an international court, because it has two companies, in two countries, at odds. I'm sure you get it now. Oh, wait.
  A- So you're actually their client. I was wondering how they could make a living :p   B- Most Linux guys I know have iPhones. You go with Linux because it's the best system. You go with iPhone because it's the best phone. And you should not mix the problematics of restrictiveness on computers and on phones, really. They're very differing ideas.
You guys are all arguing about busines model here. It's _not_ the problem.   MS's business model has proven to be the best model for 25 years (at least). It doesn't make it a moral, sane, or even legal model, as have proven the numerous suits they lost (against the US government, against companies, against the EU...)   The question is simple: is it fair that to offer their customers the best possible coverage (as in "offer an iPad app"), companies that already would sell...
What's the point? Everyone knows you ship your weed directly from Amsterdam anyway.
What the hell is the point of the 64GB iPad? U no haz computer?   I personally believe the 32G iPad Wifi-only is the best choice, but of course, it's due to my personal requirements. That you have the top of the line gear from Apple's mobile lineup is great for you, and that you feel like bragging it on some forum probably says stuff about you too. However, please abstain from equating "having differing requirements" with "most people are cheap". It's somehow annoying,...
Patents. They only serve big business, it would seem? A U.S. judge ruled in favor of US defendants Apple, Intel and HP in a case asserted by a small UK technology firm; What a surprise. Waiting for all the people who bashed the British judge who required Apple to put a notice up on its website to come and bash the US judge. Oh, wait.
He was right. The fact synonyms used in a second interpretation are what you actually meant does not imply that you can use any slightly related word. Also, I'll reuse "Language Taliban", it's pretty cool.   Or maybe a Taal-iban.
  Irrelevant. If he lacks vision, screen size doesn't matter at all.         Sorry, couldn't help it.
9 square meters floor, two stories high (but top one is kind of cramped due to shower + bed). Welcome to Paris :D
How about having a real keyboard attached to an iPad? Could call that a Macbook Air or something :p