or Connect

Posts by lightknight

The point of being an erarly adopter is to get stuff, well, early. You can't have the butter, the cream, and the dairy girl.
I can't get my gf to agree to upgrading to the 27 inches because "we don't have enough space". 40 inches? Never in this appartment.
Whoa, I hope that's not true. What a horrible world... sounds like some Blade Runner-like movie, really.
Or makes them look they believe in their product, which is rather positive for them, isn't it?   Disclaimer, I have both phones and I prefer the iPhone. However, I believe most people here only have one side of the story, and can't understand the other side might have some elemnts of truth. Not everyone is a thief or a liar... or delusional.
Fanboy piece much.
@pedromartins: because obviously, everyone at Apple/Sharp is good and nice, and nobody at Samsung is. Makes perfect sense.
No they can't. That's the core issue with Apple's system. If they sell this, it has to be "at the same price including 30% tax". That's why it's a monopolistic issue.   You want in onto the iOS platform, you have to pay 30% to Apple on anything (subscription or virtual goods) sold through your app. I expect this to be stricken down by courts in a few years, when something better from another company is at last here and the problem is not relevant anymore, like IE6 for...
That's very exact. However, the fact that Google spent billions prooofing their data with cars (while advertising the service as a beta) while Apple has pushed Apple Maps as a selling point for their devices and relies on the paying users to correct them still in an Apple failure.   The fact that ordinary users don't have a clue about the inaccuracy of GPS and the basic security measures involved in surviving zombies invasions the wilderness also can be pointed to...
Well, now that's interesting, very nice point they have here...
Or buy Android, which has a real mapping system. Your argument is that if iPhone isn't as good as the other systems, then people should research their trips better? What a bad argument.   Also, I agree with the fact people _should_ have researched their trips, but you can't fail them for trusting a $700+ piece of hardware that's advertised as "top of the line"...