or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Because they know better about it than you do? When what developers say go with your own opinion, it's gospel, else "why do you care about it"? Come on.
Actually, the manufacturer defines a use for a product, but sometimes the consumer finds another use that becomes mainstream, and the manufacturer changes his stance accordingly.
A useful key that would be. I mean, anyone would mistake you for Obama open the door to his office. Especially the security.
@pedromartins : I'd love to be a peasant earning mere billions of dollars. I'd love to have so little power that I'm "manufacturing pretty much everything".
@macky: depends on if that strategy helped them make more than another one @apple][: aren't you supposed to have some kind of disclosure "Apple Stock Owner, all statements may not be entirely honest"? @tallest Skil: do they really have a hundred phones? Where do they find the money for the R&D?
"Offered" is not the appropriate word, especially at that price... Code: And now I need to have my "Designed for iPhone" Rolls Royce serviced!
How can I have missed this DED pearl: "interactive games that present one scene on your HDTV while showing a control interface on the iOS device itself. Examples include (..) Apple's own Keynote." That's what I had missed: Keynote isn't a productivity software... it's a game! Thanks for enlightening me, Daniel.
I'd rather that Apple address real issues (exemple: why doesn't my mom's Facetime have sound anymore, 5 minutes into a call, which requires a reboot of the Mac to solve?) But surely, it's better to focus on PurpleHazeGate.
Hah, I'm happy I said I was cautious about journalists spinning stories ^^
Android, which killed Nokia and probably Rim...