or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Also, i'd love to see Ballmer doing some guerilla operation... I can easily imagine him imitating the famous North American Coding Monkey with its cry of "Developers developers developers"...
Incredible, a DED piece that characterizes a non-Apple product as "compelling". Oh, wait...
I really dislike your waywards ways, Apple][. Because you were born in a rich country and you're an Apple Stock Owner, you make horrible, inhuman statements regularly. I don't know the situation there. Probably, Apple has ensured that the best possible work conditions exist for workers and this is just journalistic exaggeration. However "If they don't like it, then they can quit. They are assembling Apple products, not cheap, Android junk, and they are expected to meet...
Quite relevant, actually, if I judge by Ai standards.   Android sucks because "iPhone sold 5M units in the first week", "Android makers would dream to have their products sell 'quite smooth'", etc, etc, according to Ai commenters.   So in the same way, if Windows 8 is appreciated and people actually buy it, it is relevant to say so.
Personally, I'm just annoyed at people who diss Android products  based on the form factor until Apple has an equivalent, and then the form factor is magically not the problem anymore, it becomes "the OS". Yeah, sure. High credibility.      So for my part, I hate the form factor and I'll keep saying so. It won't prevent me from buying the "new new iPad", or whatever it gets called, which is the right form factor, for me.
Why is now something that Jobs considered a bad idea a "good idea"? Samsng and ASUS make some, and Apple has to "innovatively" copy? I don't care, though. I'm not going to buy either, iPad's the size for me ^^
My feeling is, if you clicked on the "mistaken offer", you should get it. After all, you don't get to negotiate the terms of contracts with Apple, do you? So if they make a mistake like this, it should be their problem... Of course, I understand Apple Stock owners might feel differently, but in all fairness it's my opinion, and I don't quite care cause I'm not affected by this bug. I'm quite affected by not-just-as-cool bugs, though...
Poor web, must be painful to be hit with a mockup video...
Yes sure. That's why Bush cannot come into Europe anymore, because the US were taking their actions as " part of UN Sanctions". You're brilliant, my friend.   Also, Kofi Annan, surely another guy who's way behind and has no grasp of history, said that:  "From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal."   About the difference between stolen and counterfeited, you might want to discuss the finer points of this with the RIAA, who considers...
You do realize that even in Europe, the court would have ruled the same? BTW, congratulations, you made me write my 600th post.