or Connect

Posts by lightknight

So, let me guess, today Brian White is not a braindead analyst trying to tank APPL. He's nothing short of brilliant, the Prophet, etc?
And Again, the same analyst fires up the same rumor.   Ai, please stop megaphoning that rumor.
We'll see anyway. It's not like there aren't a lot of products lines that Apple could step into... TV, cars, makeup, intelligent clothing, whatever...
Rickrolling videos?
People will have to actually plan for stuff in advance (instead of planning a posteriori). I know some artists who're going to get very very sad :p /s
Sadly, I entirely share that statement. In a world where this dream exists: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1655017763/cst-01-the-worlds-thinnest-watch ... competition is heavy.
Not a sports-type, are you?
Am I the only person who thinks that the problem is Apple approving "Mooncraft" (and alii), an obviously illegal ripoff of a successful game? The ONLY point of a walled garden is for these "innovative and original revolutionnary apps" (eg, ripoffs) to not end up in customers' hands.   A better solution would have been, as discussed a few days ago on these forums, to have a sample of the app, as Apple has for music or movies, or a solid refund policy (instead of refunding...
Or worse, customers out. That would be bad. Maybe an armed guard should follow customers to make sure they don't get in contact with other systems? /s
@andysol : sadly, that's what anti-apple people resent most about Apple, that tendency to let others break the ice, and then come in and polish the item to insane standards (good) and pretend they (Apple) "innovated" (not good). You're sure that you want to see this happen again?