or Connect

Posts by lightknight

WTF. I'm quite amazed at the United States here. Isn't it supposed to be the country of freedom and all?
Agreed. That's pretty much why I found mdriftmeyer's comment slightly too short to be sensical, and pointed it out.   I probably have as good an understanding of the issue as you do. But feel free to behave as conceited and arrogant as you wish, you'll make it obvious you have complete understanding of everything under the sun and beyond, and do a lot of good to your cause.
I'm not sure if market growth at any cost is Apple's strategy. They rather seem to be aiming at high-margin semi-luxury products... imho.
So what? If they end up making it good product... great. But it probably will go the Skype way.
Also, they could have an iPhone with four doors and 4 wheels, to mirror the successful BMW lineup.   Maybe "the lineup for product X is successful" is not the best metric to determine that the lineup for product Y should mirror it?
So you're arguing Android doesn't infringe on anything Apple, due to being a different implementation? Good :D
  Right now, it feels you say the ecosystem is going to tank, but Apple should make phone prices lower due to the ecosystem being the key, and phones irrelevant. Makes no sense.   On the other hand, you start with the premise that the iPhone 5 has a "not decent" screen size, so you're a troll.
IMHO, that's why people should stop pirating and dissing Android: you want freedom of modding your system: use Android. You want a secure, safe, highly controlled and curated system where all choices are dictated by designers, go iPhone. Hence, it's not wise to jailbreak.     Obviously, I'm just stating my opinion, not pretending my opinion is a universal rule, and if you want to jailbreak it's your problem, not mine ^^
You don't get to see the beginning of the movie when you go to the cinema (and trailers, well those are the equivalent of the screenshots in the AppStore). I expect you won't pretend that you first pirate and then go and pay for the movie?   The problem is with curation. I've seen too many disgruntled friends (or their younger brothers, mostly) who bought stupid apps (like those ridiculous squeletal scanners or other "magical" apps that actually do nothing, or very...
So the problem isn't with the language, but with the "logic" in the "message"?