or Connect

Posts by lightknight

It's a bit harsh to say that the US is run by the whims of a glorified junta. Sure, the militaro-industrial complex is powerful and has already gotten rid of trouble makers, either in America or foreign countries, and yes, there have been some deranging stories about links between Presidents/Administration members/Senate and big money, but America is doing quite a good job respecting rule of law.   While I sometimes strongly disagree with America's policies, or lack...
I don't need to point out I agree with the guy about the "single-focus government" inherent ability to turn into a ethnic-cleansing machine?  Also, if he needs tinfoil, i have a supply ready¡
That's pretty cool. Water-cool, even.
A interesting view. I'm still sad TC did not tell China to go f*** themselves, pull out all the manufacturing and contracts and sales and just decide to ignore china, but I guess it would require bigger balls than anyone on Earth can possibly have ^^
Apple gave out free bumpers, claiming there was no problem.
An interesting case. It does make a solid argument for NOT removing physical readers of computers, since it means suddenly your music becomes non transferable ^^
Thank you for posting this. While Apple's design is certainly admirable, I've been saying this about OpenMoko for years (and I was on the translation team of OpenMoko.org BEFORE the iPhone, and I nonetheless do use an iPhone...)
I hate the article, and Siri doesn't work for me, for two reasons. First, I work on three countries, and my accent in two of these languages is that of my own country. Siri doesn't recognize those commands, which sucks a lot, because Dragon Naturally Speaking has absolutely no issues. Second, Siri is half integrated (as in, I still have to press OK or choose among results instead of just telling Siri to choose the second result). I hope Apple will improve this...
Can I have a Youtube video of that meeting?
Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both.